Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Tea Cups and Coffee Mugs

gagaforgaga2010

Featured Posts

JeVeuxTonAmour

does anyone know where I could set up a thread for orders? i just don't know where I would put it. The idea is people would send me images, I would compile and transfer them onto the mug, and then ship it once I have received payment via paypal.

If I sent you some pics from the MTN video, would you be able to transfer them to a teacup & saucer? :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaforgaga2010

If I sent you some pics from the MTN video, would you be able to transfer them to a teacup & saucer? :)

yes! of course! :) just message me the pics and I will get started on the project ASAP. may even be done as shortly as Friday. :)

JeVeuxTonAmour

yes! of course! :) just message me the pics and I will get started on the project ASAP. may even be done as shortly as Friday. :)

Fantastic! For the teacup, what dimensions should the picture be? :)

gagaforgaga2010

I'd buy one! :)

If you are interested, please message me the pics u want on ur cup/cup and saucer combo and I will get started on it as soon as possible

gagaforgaga2010

they're awesome, derek=]

thanks, girl! I have some more (earlier) ones uploaded on facebook.

Try to work on your detail, add more shades, and maybe tey freehanding instead of stenciling, and they'd be perfect. Good job! :D

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

gagaforgaga2010

Try to work on your detail, add more shades, and maybe tey freehanding instead of stenciling, and they'd be perfect. Good job! :D

Thanks for the tips. I will definitely try shading. Free hand may be disastrous, but we'll see. haha

KPotatodorkK

:omg: how do you make these?! what type of paint do you use? where do you get the tea cups? do you just buy straight up white tea cups or do they sell them at an art store and these kind are made specifically for that? i must know the secrets of this brilliant magic!!!

gagaforgaga2010

:omg: how do you make these?! what type of paint do you use? where do you get the tea cups? do you just buy straight up white tea cups or do they sell them at an art store and these kind are made specifically for that? i must know the secrets of this brilliant magic!!!

usually, go to your local discount store or goodwill and they should have cups, saucers and mugs. Those huge mugs were only a buck apiece. other than that, get some tracing paper, a picture, a fine tip sharpie, some acrylic paint and a food safe non toxic craft glaze and you are good to go. be creative! and give it a few tries. my first few were not anywhere near this quality and I hope to improve in the future. And, like the description says, if you want to order one from me before going at it on your own, please please please contact me.

KPotatodorkK

usually, go to your local discount store or goodwill and they should have cups, saucers and mugs. Those huge mugs were only a buck apiece. other than that, get some tracing paper, a picture, a fine tip sharpie, some acrylic paint and a food safe non toxic craft glaze and you are good to go. be creative! and give it a few tries. my first few were not anywhere near this quality and I hope to improve in the future. And, like the description says, if you want to order one from me before going at it on your own, please please please contact me.

oh so you don't have to bake it or anything, or whatever thats called that you do to ceramics, you just use the glaze stuff instead? sweet.

gagaforgaga2010

oh so you don't have to bake it or anything, or whatever thats called that you do to ceramics, you just use the glaze stuff instead? sweet.

no baking is required. best advice: go to your local craft store (I went to hobby lobby) and ask for a non-bake food safe glaze that is okay for China, bisque, and ceramics. Just remember to wash it with care. (if u want more tips on glazing, message me, can't give all my secrets away here. lol)

PetiteMonstre

These are great! I especially love the first and second ones :)

To get even better, here are some resources you could try out for future pieces:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4510273_use-acrylic-paint-unpainted-ceramics.html

http://charlottebabb.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Paint-Acrylic

These are lovely :hug: I wanna see more from you in the future.

tumblr_lsgnsxWL2y1qe192so1_250.gif

I'm not understanding how a new member has already learnt the way of rude members on these boards. :nono:

Keep up the spectacular work, Gagaforgaga2010! :omgexcited: :hug:

Archived