• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Bjork

• MattyMonster

• ChasingTheGhost

MattyMonster

Does anyone know, if there is any confirmation that, that is actually Bjork´s body being pierced in Pegan Poetry?

I heard that it´s her doing the...ehm, oral work, but I never heard about the piercings :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love Bjork I went to the album preview in Manchester and it was amazing I have loved her since I was like 5 years old i used to ask my parents to play Its Oh So Quiet on a loop hehe love her new album also really beautiful songs on there.

Just listened to Vespertine for the first time, and I have to say, it's truly amazing. Such a warm and ethereal music experience. :legend:

Pagan Poetry by far is my favourite off the album.

MattyMonster

Does anyone love listening to All Is Full Of Love on headphones? Because the chanting at the end basically rotates all over your head. I love that :heart:

Just listened to Vespertine for the first time, and I have to say, it's truly amazing. Such a warm and ethereal music experience. :legend:

Pagan Poetry by far is my favourite off the album.

Most flawless album ever created :legend:

Wolf Boy

The PERFECT winter album tbh.

Does anyone love listening to All Is Full Of Love on headphones? Because the chanting at the end basically rotates all over your head. I love that :heart:

Most flawless album ever created :legend:

All Is Full Of Love Is like my all time favourite song and do the same with the headphones :)

Bought a copy of 'Post' at HMV today! I've been looking for it for so long. :omgexcited:

Edited by Hollywood

MattyMonster

I prefer the single version over the reworked album version by Howie B. Björk produced the first version of "All Is Full of Love" herself but she decided it did not fit the sound of the album overall which resulted her version ending up as the single version used in the video.

I prefer the single version too, but I love the effect in the album version :)

• Mills locked this topic