• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Bjork

• MattyMonster

• ChasingTheGhost

"Jóga". I really can't see this without the accent. It's her friend's name and not the Hindu philosophy Yoga.

I don't know how to make the accented o, plus everyone knows what I mean anyway. I don't see the big deal.

The upper button next to the Delete Button is the one you can add accents with.

accent-keys-DE.jpg

Technically, the song title is spelled wrong because the pronunciation of the word is different when written 'Joga' instead 'Jóga'. It is a name, as I already said. It's the same when somebody misses out all accents in a let's say French sentence. Of course, everybody knows what you are talking about but still it does irritate at least me when I see this.

But in general, I am pretty petty with these things. With my iTunes I am such a tag-nazi, you have no idea.

I... don't have those buttons on my keyboard. I also know she named it after a friend, but it's just... not a big deal.

You don't? :eek:

No, I don't. Your keyboard must be German, because I see German symbols on there. Mine is all English.

I might understand why you don't have 'ä', 'ö' [ :grin: Björk] and 'ü' but that you don't even have the accent button on there is really... irritating.

Lol well... sorry I don't have the buttons. I can't exactly change it.

Joga> all the pop stars discographies

Preach it! This song is legendary and one of the greatest songs of all time!

Listening to her entire discography again + feeling bad that I haven't been listening to her as much lately. Literally my favorite artist of all time. Okay. Well.. AT THE MOMENT. I guess Porcelain/Marina/Gaga are my 'favorite' but I've never felt legitimately depressed listening to any of their music.

SO IM BACK BISCHES

:flutter: I wanna be best friends with her.

Edited by Mole

Listening to her entire discography again + feeling bad that I haven't been listening to her as much lately. Literally my favorite artist of all time. Okay. Well.. AT THE MOMENT. I guess Porcelain/Marina/Gaga are my 'favorite' but I've never felt legitimately depressed listening to any of their music.

SO IM BACK BISCHES

:flutter: I wanna be best friends with her.

Love this video. she makes me want to go rent a truck and dance on it to this song.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Love this video. she makes me want to go rent a truck and dance on it to this song.

Me too. There's just so much pure happiness :cry:

• Mills locked this topic