Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW SINGLE: 'Anything Goes' from Cheek to Cheek

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

*cough* *choke* *hack* *millie brown SXSW* cough cough *cough*

The SXSW event was mildly shocking but nothing else has really happened that's shocking. Likely on purpose.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neptune

• ChicaSkas

• Logan

• Poker

Chic

*cough* *choke* *hack* *millie brown SXSW* cough cough *cough*

Funnily enough, those verbs happen to be a decent description of the performance :derpga:

LStephens11

I love it so very much! I'm sitting here listening to MANiCURE and just am so floored as to the same woman singing MANiCURE in some slinky, s-xy voice - slurred almost - and then raising the roof tops on a standard pop piece. Anything Goes is a great classic and she nails it! I'm so proud to be a Lady Gaga fan right now. :legend:

Slay a bit.

ChicaSkas

Funnily enough, those verbs happen to be a decent description of the performance :derpga:

I couldn't call that 'mildly shocking'.... full on gross and disgusting was my take! I like to keep my lunch where it belongs... that performance put it at grave risk.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

HaveAnOysterBBy

Since it's a lead single will it get any radio spins ? It even says 'pop' genre on iTunes :confused:

Mythos

I have to say i don't like it that much, but i can't also get into jazz, so no wonder there. But i'm still really happy for her being happy with this album  :zilla:  

Computer

98 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Anything Goes 0.0605   :golfclap:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

This is such a smart move for gaga in my opinion. She's going to have her fans buying this album, his fans, jazz fans, and the older audience.

She's gonna gain so much respect and be acknowledged as the amazing talent and vocalist she really is with this album. In my opinion she's the most talented person in the industry and this era should allow people to see some of her many talents.

Bring on Cheek 2 Cheek!

Exactly my thoughts. C2C is going to be a momentous move for Gaga; she sounds so much better singing Jazz than Pop! I love her voice in both genres but good lord, Ms. Germanotta was made for Jazz! 

Exactly my thoughts. C2C is going to be a momentous move for Gaga; she sounds so much better singing Jazz than Pop! I love her voice in both genres but good lord, Ms. Germanotta was made for Jazz!

I agree. Her voice fits the genre so well