Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW SINGLE: 'Anything Goes' from Cheek to Cheek

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Americano

Interesting surprise release. It's clear this is just a fun project for her, and if this is the song she wanted out first, so be it. I'm glad she's enjoying her time away from the pop spotlight. She deserves the break from that grind, and this is a nice start for her.

I enjoyed it. Short and simple. I prefer her pop releases, but her pop albums weren't deleted! I like this album and promotion for what it is. 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neptune

• ChicaSkas

• Logan

• Poker

gagarunner

You can tell that They're having so much doing singing this song together. Their harmonies sound great and they have a great chemistry together. This is like the perfect little taste of the album, a short, fun song. Anything goes.

Logan

yes i know

They didn't need to make a spectacle about it, it's Gaga and Tony for crying out loud. People eat this up. 

Aguinaga09

OMG slayed!!! Really awesome to hear something different from her. Great duet loved it <3 Even more excited for the album  :music:

badboymonsterx

I love it! Obviously we are used to pop music from her, so this is a nice change imo. I think it's sweet Tony is in it too. He's a legend!

exoskeleton123

DOWNLOAD LINK??!

don't you dare publicly post a download link. if you must please PM people the links. we want this to do well on the jazz charts right...?

AquaFire Witch

I adore this!

The song sounds great, they sound great. Can't wait to get the entire album so I can turn it up with a bottle of red wine!

Bloody hooker

I'm already singing it

Jazz chanteuse :legend:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

DeleteMyAccount

I adore this!

The song sounds great, they sound great. Can't wait to get the entire album so I can turn it up with a bottle of red wine!

omg right?  I'm totally buying the album for my Grandparents and such.  It'll be an experience to listen to for sure!

MahoganySnitch

I WAS RUNNING AROUND MY HOUSE SINGING THIS YESTERDAY

BEHOLD WILLY THE CLAIRVOYANT CHANTEUSE :legend:

MJHolland

I adore this!

THIS OMG

I WAS RUNNING AROUND MY HOUSE SINGING THIS YESTERDAY

SLay us Willy, SLÉ