💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does anyone wish this was the ARTPOP album cover?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

lady-gaga-artpop-promo.jpg

music-lady-gaga-artpop-promo.jpg

the ARTPOP cover grew on me but I still wish it was the real cd cover :giveup: or at least included in the booklet this is one of my favourite looks from her 

Yes. Mainly the second one. I do not like the current one. 

I would be all for a Future-ga!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antidote

I really like the two pics, but I think the real ARTPOP cover stands out and is something different and I like it the way it is

I hate BTW and ARTPOP's covers tbh, they're tacky and look so fan-made. I wish BTW's one was Btw (the single)'s one

HausOfMark

the first one would of been amazing cause it says ARTPOP on her arm so it would of been simple and amazing.

-Mark

I would love the first image as the album cover if the era matched up with it and we got this clean image with futuristic themes like what we think she was originally planning but I think the current cover matches the era better now especially with the artRAVE and the ongoing Venus theme.

eifulien

Nope, the official album cover is amazing.

Those pictures are nice, as promo.

This. 

I love the photoshoot of I&V but the album cover we have is just flawless (and the only one from Gaga that's good...  :oops: )

the ARTPOP cover reminded the world why they it is called artwork   :monsterpaw:  :queenga: 

Archived