Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's latest round of fillers

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

How coincidental it is that both of their cheeks on this photo are the most prominent.  Might as well turn this as the cover of Cheek to Cheek. But seriously, both of them look great to me. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

Don't like the old woman make up, but it does assimilate well with Tony Bennett.

Miel

Maybe I'm hella naive about makeup or fillers, but isn't that just makeup?

She looks like Mary Shaw.

dead_silence_tlr1-1.jpg

Dead Silence??? My classmates and I in fifth and sixth grade would always recite that stupid rhyme, lol.

3 points in and ready for more

rivingtonreject

Do you guys realize that this is simply contouring accentuating her cheekbones? For those who don't know, that means using slightly darker and slightly lighter than skin tone powders to create depth, shadows and highlights along the bone structure of one's face. Like this is a dramatic makeup basic, watch literally any YouTube tutorial and they will do this?

Honestly, I wish she had never said anything about the lip fillers because now fans who cant tell the blatant difference claim that any picture at a strange angle or w strange lighting or dramatic makeup if actually the result of cosmetic fillers.

when in reality it's REALLY obvious when she DOES do it and that hasn't been in quite some time (like literally v the past year)

somechick

Do you guys realize that this is simply contouring accentuating her cheekbones? For those who don't know, that means using slightly darker and slightly lighter than skin tone powders to create depth, shadows and highlights along the bone structure of one's face. Like this is a dramatic makeup basic, watch literally any YouTube tutorial and they will do this?

Honestly, I wish she had never said anything about the lip fillers because now fans who cant tell the blatant difference claim that any picture at a strange angle or w strange lighting or dramatic makeup if actually the result of cosmetic fillers.

when in reality it's REALLY obvious when she DOES do it and that hasn't been in quite some time (like literally v the past year)

:( That's a bit harsh. I have no idea when she does it, but I don't go around saying she's done it in any pics....and I also don't think it's really obvious because I generally have no clue (other than the lips of course)..

rivingtonreject

:( That's a bit harsh. I have no idea when she does it, but I don't go around saying she's done it in any pics....and I also don't think it's really obvious because I generally have no clue (other than the lips of course)..

Sorry if I came across too harshly, i wasn't saying YOU in particular assume fillers are in every pic, I'm saying that there's always someone who screams fillers and i just want the fanbase as a whole to understand the concept of contouring, which she's doing more and more often.

I mean everyones so quick to say injections but the next week when she posts a no makeup selfie and looks totally regular it goes over ever ones head. Fillers don't last a week. Idk, maybe I'm more inclined to realize when actual cosmetic injectables have been done because my mom and aunt do them all the time, but I still think the difference is obvious.

LittleBoot

Personally, I hate fillers on people who haven't aged yet to the point of really needing them.

Personally, I hate fillers on people who haven't aged yet to the point of really needing them.

+1

She's only 28, so her face won't age enough so that she'll need them for at least another 10 years. Also, fillers are most beneficial for people who are super skinny and really fit, because that can make one's face look gaunt and lose its youthful vigor. Gaga isn't either of those things anymore, so fillers only make her face look unnecessarily full and necessitate super-heavy contouring like in this picture. Mess tbh.  :toofunga:

holy scheisse

It looks like its the dark bluShhHhhh that gives the illusion she has fuller cheeks

also she has gained weight gurls.. her face has been getting fuller as a result.

Kermit the frog

Do u rly think that a superstar of her league would fill her face with sth? LOL.

Archived