💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What Would Gaga Be Like With Katy's Team?

WhiteStripes

Featured Posts

I disagree that Katy and her team have had good time management during the Prism promotional era. Unconditionally was released way too soon, and the same goes for Birthday. They seem to be making the same mistakes that Gaga and her team made with the Born This Way singles. Five singles in less than one year is just too much.

As for promotion, Katy doesn't really have that many more gifs than Gaga. I mean, Gaga has done 6 mini-concerts to promote ARTPOP (Swinefest; Jingle Ball; SXSW; artRAVE; The Muppets Special and Roseland). Katy's only done 3, which is half of Gaga's.

With the exception of the Grammys, they've both performed at the big music award shows. Gaga even opened the VMAs, which is the best spot to have.

I really don't see Katy doing that much more promo than Gaga. I think the truth is simply that people react better toward Katy. It has nothing to do with how either one is marketed.

And I think we all need to stop acting like Katy isn't doing exactly what she wants to do. Saying she's nothing more than a product/puppet just because she's more chart-successful says more about you than it does her. That's a huge accusation/assumption and it only limits her ability as an artist to grow. Her and Gaga are very different, but that doesn't mean that one's a "product" and one's not.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vespertine

ARTPOP who ? 

Her album would be called "paintbrush" , "signals" or something stupid like prism.

She would also have huge fights with them because they would want to kitties and cupcakes to her songs.

i died at that :lmao:

Kit Walker

TBH she'd be basic and held back and forced to limit her creativity to the same beats every time and songs about cupcakes and emojis. She'd hate that too, she'd quit.

Born To Slay

I disagree that Katy and her team have had good time management during the Prism promotional era. Unconditionally was released way too soon, and the same goes for Birthday. They seem to be making the same mistakes that Gaga and her team made with the Born This Way singles. Five singles in less than one year is just too much.

As for promotion, Katy doesn't really have that many more gifs than Gaga. I mean, Gaga has done 6 mini-concerts to promote ARTPOP (Swinefest; Jingle Ball; SXSW; artRAVE; The Muppets Special and Roseland). Katy's only done 3, which is half of Gaga's.

With the exception of the Grammys, they've both performed at the big music award shows. Gaga even opened the VMAs, which is the best spot to have.

I really don't see Katy doing that much more promo than Gaga. I think the truth is simply that people react better toward Katy. It has nothing to do with how either one is marketed.

And I think we all need to stop acting like Katy isn't doing exactly what she wants to do. Saying she's nothing more than a product/puppet just because she's more chart-successful says more about you than it does her. That's a huge accusation/assumption and it only limits her ability as an artist to grow. Her and Gaga are very different, but that doesn't mean that one's a "product" and one's not.

Katy performed at the BMAs as well

RAMROD

Generic. She will be grneric, and watered down :lmao:

It will feels like drinking cocktail that got too much juice that liquor, you got me?

She will be popular no doubt, but in the process, she will also say farewell to critical acclaim by both critocs and her fellow musicians and rock stars, and, um...., *cough*grammies*cough*

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

In terms of promo and management she'd be queen and reign

In terms of creativity... :awkney: let's just say you already complain a lot about the execution of Gaga's ideas let's not turn this forum into messydaily

nikola

I feel like they would allow her to continue to market towards her same audience which is : adult gays and females.

They'd know what sales best to those particular audiences and wouldn't force her to put "kitties" or "cupcakes" in her songs.

this part about gay is kinda ofencie because gaga has a lot of straight fans

well if katy is doing stuff thats hse is doing right now than she really need to grow up because her tour right now looks like sweat sixteen birthday party

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

katy's team would be great for promotion and succes of an album but as far as creativity goes she would not like it because they would force her to do basic stuff<8something thats katy doing right now)every son will be the same and about flowers cupcakes and icecreams

but yeah gaga need the new team that will be creative as she is and that know to do good promo eather that or her team need to go back to school xDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

well if katy is doing stuff thats hse is doing right now than she really need to grow up because her tour right now looks like sweat sixteen birthday party

If you don't like her, don't listen to her music. She doesn't need to do anything.

Any other controlling person would most likely be fired. Don't see it happening at all with all the possible 'creative differences' along the way. KP's team just seems centered on targeting a kid-friendly demographic, based on her music and her overall image. Gaga's completely different. No matter how "good" a team is, if the artist isn't happy with the direction, it won't be productive at all. 

And let's not also solely associate KP's team as the only team great in promo and other management stuff. Gaga's promo line-up from 2009-2011 was beyond great too, if not much better than KP's or any other female pop star in recent years. It was only on this album's era where promo notably lacked thanks to the sudden change of management.  

giskardsb

Actually I'd love for Katy to have Gaga's team.  Katy needs to rebel against her handlers, as Gaga has done.  I'd be really interested to see what Katy would do if she wasn't throttled by a bunch of people trying to keep her popular with the tweens.  Katy has talent and I think she'd like to experiment more and I know she has a rock side, but she's not allowed to show any of that because her label and producers don't want to give up their money making machine. 

Archived