Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What Would Gaga Be Like With Katy's Team?

WhiteStripes

Featured Posts

WhiteStripes

What do you think Gaga would be with Katy's amazing team? I mean Gaga's voice and talent and creative ideas with a sturdy team of people who know how to market and sale things and have proper time/release management. I mean you can't deny the power of Katy's team.

I think it would truly be ARTPOP. A classically trained, talented and creatively gifted artist using popular music and marketing as an outlet.

*By team I mean strictly creative and management not producers like Dr.Luke. (maybe RedOne though).*

It'd slay just as hard as TFM, imo. 

EDIT: I'd also be so excited to see how they incorporate Marina and Jeff and Rob!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

ARTPOP who ? 

Her album would be called "paintbrush" , "signals" or something stupid like prism.

She would also have huge fights with them because they would want to kitties and cupcakes to her songs.

Electric Venus
If gags had that kind of promo, she'll be ruling the world.
i agree, but only if she never made herself look ugly all the time during the born this way era, that's what imo done the most damage.

WhiteStripes

ARTPOP who ? 

Her album would be called "paintbrush" , "signals" or something stupid like prism.

She would also have huge fights with them because they would want to kitties and cupcakes to her songs.

I feel like they would allow her to continue to market towards her same audience which is : adult gays and females.

They'd know what sales best to those particular audiences and wouldn't force her to put "kitties" or "cupcakes" in her songs.

LaLuna

In terms of promo it would probably work.

In terms of visuals and artistic vision, it would be a mess. I feel Katy is already a watered-down, safer version of Gaga  so that's probably what it would be like.

The Professor

i agree, but only if she never made herself look ugly all the time during the born this way era, that's what imo done the most damage.

this 

Essence

In terms of promo it would probably work.

In terms of visuals and artistic vision, it would be a mess. I feel Katy is already a watered-down, safer version of Gaga  so that's probably what it would be like.

ryhanna

Gaga would probably hate it.

It's easy to say, "oh she'd rule the industry if she had Katy's team," but Gaga needs the right team of creative people around her who allow her to do things the way she wants and not treat her like she's a product, not just a team that's good at getting Katy exposure. 

Archived