Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Birthday Project by Propagaga.com and Ladygaganow.net

TLGN

Featured Posts

As you all know, March 28th is Lady Gaga’s birthday. Lady Gaga Now and PropaGaga are going to collaborate on this birthday project. You can send your birthday message or a video in which you dance to the rhythm of Heavy Metal Lover alone or with your friends and other little monsters. The idea is to celebrate all together!

Make sure you record a good (high if possible) quality video. You can upload on YouTube or on a hosting website and send us the link. Or you can attach it in an email to [email protected]. Important: if you are sending a birthday message, please do not insert any background music. For any question you can tweet @PropaGaga or @LadyGagaNowNet.

DEADLINE: February 27th.

I'm going to edit the video myself as I did for the Born This Way Vision series.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ziEBdhHvSMk

As you know, Propagaga is in contact with the management so Gaga is gonna see and get this for sure.

Awesome.

GGD has something like this:

GGD is in contact with Gaga's management too. ;)

really ??? maybe gaga can hear what i have to say !

really ??? maybe gaga can hear what i have to say !

Why would GGD compromise or abuse that right especially for you?

Awesome.

GGD has something like this:

GGD is in contact with Gaga's management too. ;)

Kirill has contact but not the guy that is making the video. Not everything that is done on GGD is sent to Gaga only because was done on GGD. Kirill doesn't send anything.

Propagaga vs. GGD

who will win Gaga's heart

sounds like a good movie tbqh :nails:

gotharunway.com

• 4 months later...

Archived