Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to perform in Atlanta (Microsoft Private Event)

DanielKCarey

Featured Posts

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poker

• nikola

• ALX

• DanielKCarey

Essence

I know a majority of Gaga's concert goers are gays and teenage girls, but there was a noticeable amount of 30+, straight men at my show in L.A on Monday.

Forget the fact that they were there with their girlfriends or wives

:emma:

:rofl:

LetsGetHigh

This was when she came to see us!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUxA2vtDI18

Hey! I saw you on Twitter excited and all. Congrats you met her :legend:

monsterdreams

Intro, ARTPOP, GUY, Donatella, Venus, MANiCURE, Just Dance, Poker Face, Telephone, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Paparazzi, Do What U Want, Born This Way (Acapella), Jewels N' Drugs (Interlude), Edge of Glory (Acapella), Alejandro, Ratchet (Interlude), Bad Romance, Applause, Gypsy

So basically the artrave

Congrats on meeting her though

Wanna know all the details

Edited by monsterdreams
Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

LibraLove

So she comes back to Atlanta when I'm not there?! If only I could have been there this time too and not blackout-wasted. Lol

And we meet again! :)  This was such a great show, even from the street overlooking the park, she had the great vocals and stage presence! She cut out Judas/Aura/Sexxx Dreams/Swine from tonight's setlist, but it didn't seem to matter to all the Microsoft employees (or the other people who crammed the sidewalk with us) Lady Starlight started her set at around 5:45 and played until 8:45 and Gaga started around 9:20ish. I wish we would've seen more of her and the stage (we watched the screens most of the time  :smh: ) Gaga ended around 11PM. Me and about 18 others waited behind the stage area outside the park, and she came out around midnight and actually came out of her car to see us. She was so quiet and very sweet, but we could tell that she was in a rush, so we were limited to a quick talk and picture. Someone in the group told her (before me telling her) that it was my birthday and she every so quietly wished me a happy birthday! Just after she wished us goodnight and got in the car, she posted that IG video of Jeopardy...so I feel that she had a good night.

Below is the selfie of me with Kween Gagz :laughga:

tumblr_n9b0u2FhgF1qlf8who1_500.jpg

that is amazing! thanks for sharing! congrats on getting to meet her! so jealous!

Italian

Intro, ARTPOP, GUY, Donatella, Venus, MANiCURE, Just Dance, Poker Face, Telephone, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Paparazzi, Do What U Want, Born This Way (Acapella), Jewels N' Drugs (Interlude), Edge of Glory (Acapella), Alejandro, Ratchet (Interlude), Bad Romance, Applause, Gypsy

No Aura or Sexxx Dreams :eek:

iAstroLeo

No Aura or Sexxx Dreams :eek:

I think that's normal tbh... it were the last songs that were shortened on the tour :shrug:

MonsterMum

This was when she came to see us!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUxA2vtDI18

Them held back shrieks :lmao:

GagaMyBlood95

I bet she got payed millions for this.

I agree, this was a private party and had nothing to do with her or with the tour so..

Cruelty

If they stopped using Brave as the jingle on their ads and started using Applause/Do What U Want :giveup:

Better if they used G.U.Y. Microsoft be getting that Top 76 smash hit.

Zsolti

Apple stomps on Microsoft though :emma:

1361342758873060131.GIF

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

If they stopped using Brave as the jingle on their ads and started using Applause/Do What U Want :giveup:

Yesssssss please that would be so epic! :giveup: