💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Can’t Nicki Minaj Show Off Her Butt If Supermodels Can?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Vernier

Well her ass started a discussion, good for it :whitney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Because supermodels are hired to do so, their whole life is based on it.

Artists however, are not meant to do such things. Well not THAT extreme.

And dont give me that Gaga vma gif, her ass flashed for half a second in the performance. And in the DWUW cover she knew where her limits were.

Nonetheless i remain a fan of Nicki and hyped for her 2nd single. Loved the 1st.

Her first single flopped so she needs to show her ass to get some attention haha

Tbh I don't care if she shows her ass or not but this picture is tacky as hell, there's a thin line between vulgar and s-xy...

TRILL MONSTER

Her first single flopped so she needs to show her ass to get some attention haha

Tbh I don't care if she shows her ass or not but this picture is tacky as hell, there's a thin line between vulgar and s-xy...

This.....

Every thing about the pic is tacky

She just looks like a try hard video hoe

Valextra

For me she can also do the same pose with her vagina open or breast exposed, I won't shock.

I don't have problems with nudes.

It's not classy compared to other kind of nudes, but I don't see the scandal for it.

codymonster

Cause her ass is completely fake and cartoonish. It looks ridiculous :rip: And she did it to herself. Obviously people are gonna celebrate good looking, natural butts and not celebrate her 80% plastic ass :awkney:

thefamebitch

Maybe for me this is why: 

1. Her picture is beyond photoshopped from heaven to hell and back to earth, literally each cheek is bigger than a full-sized basketball and that is not normal.

2. She looks like she's ready to surfboard the hell out of someone.

3. There isn't an ounce of class to this, not at all.  Nicki has millions yet she thinks THIS type of an ass shot is going to make her seem like someone who should be taken seriously?  

As for the models, I don't care for them at all.  I don't like the cover, I didn't like the cover from the get-go. I don't care that Gaga did it either with her ass, she had a thong on and she didn't look like she's ready to ride the **** out of someone. Having a cover for a song called Anaconda with a cover like this just seems kinda trashy to me.  Sorry.  

I don't think it's a scandal or a problem though, hey she can do what she wants to do and she'll be successful I just don't like it. 

Chic

I'm gonna publicly show my tits and ass for money when I transition so I can't complain about Nicki's flawless cover

And I love a good scandal!

discotommy

The only issue I have with the picture is her pose. I could care less if she's showing off the goods. I just don't care for that pose on anyone; regardless if they're male or female or have a big or small butt, I just don't find it appealing. 

Body confidence is a wonderful thing, I don't think anyone is denying that. However, there still is very much a double standard in society between what is acceptable for males or females and that's sad. I would find it equally displeasing if Gaga were posing like this or if JB was posing like this. I just don't find it aesthetically pleasing. No women shaming, no prejudices, just a matter of opinion.

Sugarfall

Saying that Gaga had artistic reasons to show her ass at VMAs/DWUW changes nothing, she knew she was gonna get publicity for it, and she cant deny it. In the end those were stunts as well.

LittleHypocrites is a better name than Little Managers tbh

OrphanBlack

I don't like to slut shame anyone because people should be able to do what they want with their bodies, but I think those who do show their asses like Nicki does should own up to it. If you don't have an ounce of class, then you should own that. If you sleep around you should own that too. But don't expect people who aren't as open minded to be okay with it and get offended when they call you a ***** or slut and claim you're classy when you're not. Nicki's image doesn't revolve around having class. So I don't think she should be slut shamed for not having any. She portrays herself as a hyper s-xual being and she has a right to do so.

It's just like Davey Wavey on YouTube. He's obviously one of the biggest man*****s in the gay community and you can tell by his video topics and his guests on his videos and his portrayal of himself and his other exploits. But he owns up to it, almost to the point where it's annoying and it's like "we get it you hate monogamy and you **** every guy who you have in your videos!" So all I'm saying is own up to whatever you are and don't get your felling shirt when someone calls you out on it if the evidence is there.

before anyone attacks me, i dont care about this, women should show what they want, BUT the problem that is causing the lets say, controversy, is that Nicki is more accesible to any public than supermodels, she is supposed to be a musician, people get angry beause she is putting s-x in front of her music, while supermodels, well its their job to show their butt, theres a difference between showing it because its your job, and showing it to get sales for your job

Grand Public

Cause her ass is completely fake and cartoonish. It looks ridiculous :rip: And she did it to herself. Obviously people are gonna celebrate good looking, natural butts and not celebrate her 80% plastic ass :awkney:

not celebrating doesn't equal criticising

Archived