💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Ambrosia
47 minutes ago, Batmans Hooker said:

For anyone who may be interested, Alanna Masterson (Tara) gave birth to her first child, Marlowe, only a few days ago. 

Such great news and that name is fab.  :D

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did Rick get out of that RV? I would have liked to have seen that. :ohmy:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia
32 minutes ago, Miker said:

How did Rick get out of that RV? I would have liked to have seen that. :ohmy:

I was a bit disappointed by that.  They built it up like it was going to be something to see.  I guess we have to conclude that he ran out and kept on running like hell since he wasn't far from the gate.  His cries were what Morgan heard last week and Deanna tonight. 

They really need to show Glen - dead or undead.  :happy:  The longer they keep us from knowing for sure the more he can pull a Merle. 

Other than that, there was some interesting dialogue and transformations of character (Deanna, Jessie, and the doctor wannabe).

I

2 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I was a bit disappointed by that.  They built it up like it was going to be something to see.  I guess we have to conclude that he ran out and kept on running like hell since he wasn't far from the gate.  His cries were what Morgan heard last week and Deanna tonight. 

They really need to show Glen - dead or undead.  :happy:  The longer they keep us from knowing for sure the more he can pull a Merle. 

Other than that, there was some interesting dialogue and transformations of character (Deanna, Jessie, and the doctor wannabe).

Is this the calm before the storm? It appears everybody is getting some courage after what seemed to mark total defeat. Spencer is getting his own bottle of courage...shotsemot.gif

Maggie has come to a realization that in her mind Glenn is alive which temporarily puts her mind to rest. The wall of missing is not a good way to gather a positive outlook which everyone is seeking in their own way. 

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia
5 minutes ago, Miker said:

I

Is this the calm before the storm? It appears everybody is getting some courage after what seemed to mark total defeat. Spencer is getting his own bottle of courage...shotsemot.gif

Maggie has come to a realization that in her mind Glenn is alive which temporarily puts her mind to rest. The wall of missing is not a good way to gather a positive outlook which everyone is seeking in their own way. 

Wait a sec.... Abe, Sasha, and Daryl should have been back before nightfall?!  I guess next week will show what kind of rascals they ran into.  I remember on the S6 trailer, there were some new people I'd never seen (didn't appear to be Alexandrians).  I wonder if they'll play a part in next week's show?

16 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

Wait a sec.... Abe, Sasha, and Daryl should have been back before nightfall?!  I guess next week will show what kind of rascals they ran into.  I remember on the S6 trailer, there were some new people I'd never seen (didn't appear to be Alexandrians).  I wonder if they'll play a part in next week's show?

Maybe in their travels, Daryl and the others run into some people and they offer them safety in Alexandria. We all know how newbies in this circle of survivors usually end up. I expect you are right about next week.

Mars..........or bust!

Rudz Xinc

They are going to drag this Glenn alive or dead story to the last bit of 2015, ughhhh!!!!

Look at those clowns

Tonight's episode was kinda meh and quiet. I would have never gone into that sewer and seeing those zombies down there, ugh triple proof gross!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ryhanna
4 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

They are going to drag this Glenn alive or dead story to the last bit of 2015, ughhhh!!!!

Probably episode 7. Next week seems to be all Daryl/Sasha/Abraham, but I can't see them waiting until the midseason finale to wrap up on Glenn.

so how is this season going? i kinda quit after episode 2 because i just thought it was kinda meh... idk the walking dead kinda stopped delivering after the prison episodes :unsure:

Ambrosia

Really excited about the prospect that this upcoming episode will highlight Daryl and what happened to him on the road at the same time everything else was going on.  Kind of shuddering to think about who they (him, Sasha, Abe) may have ran in to.

I searched Norman Reedus and his name came up above Norman Rockwell in a Google bomb.  omg:wub:

CONFIRMED - Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been cast as Negan and will arrive towards the end of season 6. Get ready for the carnage!

Information leaked to me about Negan, his mentor might well have been Attila The Hun for his barbaric and vicious nature....huh-Copy.gif. 

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

I had to look up to see who Jeffrey Dean Morgan even was.  He has the face of a good villain.  :blink:  More carnage?  I'm about at my limit.

Archived