💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

You did:

They could possibly be a pack of wolves starving and hungry and desperate going into neighborhoods attacking people.  There is still a menacing antagonist they have yet to meet who is burning homes and writing "W's" on foreheads.  I know you know, I'm just thinking out loud.  The Walkers are practically harmless compared to some of the humans they meet. 

Oh my!!  That just seems wrong.  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

They could possibly be a pack of wolves starving and hungry and desperate going into neighborhoods attacking people.  There is still a menacing antagonist they have yet to meet who is burning homes and writing "W's" on foreheads.  I know you know, I'm just thinking out loud.  The Walkers are practically harmless compared to some of the humans they meet. 

Oh my!!  That just seems wrong.  :)

Either way not to fear there is a man with a crossbow.... :)

giph.gif

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

Either way not to fear there is a man with a crossbow.... :)

You have a point.  A God among men (alive and undead).  I feel better knowing D. to the crossbow in on the J-O-B.

ryhanna

I wonder if maybe we won't actually meet these people until season 6. Just a thought. Probably not going to happen, but I think it would be cool if we were teased at this upcoming group in a few small ways throughout season 5 and actually met them in season 6. 

I wonder if maybe we won't actually meet these people until season 6. Just a thought. Probably not going to happen, but I think it would be cool if we were teased at this upcoming group in a few small ways throughout season 5 and actually met them in season 6. 

OR introduce them in the season 5 finale, have them do something major to end things on a big cliffhanger!

Ambrosia

Yes, at the very end of S5 or first episode of S6 would be good.  Give us some foreshadowing, some clues to keep us interested as they get more and more sinister with each episode.  I'm really looking forward to seeing Morgan.  Even though he's had a small part so far, he is my favorite character.  :)  I know I'm in the minority on that one, but I've never been one to follow the crowd.

Ambrosia

They killed two people from the group in two episodes... I hope they will kill someone else next week! :party:

Lol, interesting way to put it.  :)

Lol, interesting way to put it. :)

Don't you think that things get really interesting whenever a great character dies? As long as it's not Carol or Lord Daryl, I'm here for it. It's either make or break for a show when someone dies and there are very, very few that succeed in that (e.g. TWD and GOT). :POPCORN:

Don't you think that things get really interesting whenever a great character dies? As long as it's not Carol or Lord Daryl, I'm here for it. It's either make or break for a show when someone dies and there are very, very few that succeed in that (e.g. TWD and GOT). :popcorn:

tumblr_nhw2131CsL1s0sn5co2_250.gif                         :)

Mars..........or bust!

ryhanna

OR introduce them in the season 5 finale, have them do something major to end things on a big cliffhanger!

That would be awesome! 

Yes, at the very end of S5 or first episode of S6 would be good.  Give us some foreshadowing, some clues to keep us interested as they get more and more sinister with each episode.  I'm really looking forward to seeing Morgan.  Even though he's had a small part so far, he is my favorite character.  :)  I know I'm in the minority on that one, but I've never been one to follow the crowd.

I love Morgan. It's amazing how much popularity and impact he's had from only two big appearances. Really hope he joins the show as a main cast member!

Archived