💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

I wish? didn't actually say that did i, i used to love it, watched 2 seasons but where does it progress? Good for them if the ratings are doing well, i just think how much more shooting zombies in the head, running and screaming can you show.

you said the show is dying a death -- which it's not. It's actually quite the opposite. :bye:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destinyofself

you said the show is dying a death -- which it's not. It's actually quite the opposite. :bye:

Well done for repeating what you said in your previous post. :toofloppy:

ryhanna

This show is dying a death. How much longer can they keep it going.

As long as they want to, pretty much. 

The comics the show is based on so far have 136 issues, and the writer has planned for at least 300. The show is probably up to somewhere around issue #60 or #70. So there are many plot lines to come. It's more than just killing zombies and running around. It's a series about survival, humanity, rebuilding society...

Ambrosia

The comics the show is based on so far have 136 issues, and the writer has planned for at least 300. The show is probably up to somewhere around issue #60 or #70. So there are many plot lines to come.

Oh, good!  :nick:

It's more than just killing zombies and running around. It's a series about survival, humanity, rebuilding society...

Yes, I caught that theme very early on. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

ryhanna

Oh, good!  :nick:

Yes, I caught that theme very early on. 

Thanks for merging the threads :hug:

I just finished re-reading the comics about a week ago in preparation for the second half of season 5, and I'm so excited for Sunday/Monday!

Ambrosia

:giggle: ....................what happened here.

Indeed.  And the stink of it is, Eugene's not even good looking.  :shrug:

tumblr_n8nz9jZ0281t6ld8do4_500.gif

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Everybody is coming to the second half of the season. Are you READY?

giphy.gif

Mars..........or bust!

Andrew Lincoln (Rick) says episodes 9 and 10 are his favorite of the season. He said they're brutal.

Episode 9 is this Sunday's episode.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I'm very excited, just finished bing-watching all seasons and I can't wait for the new episode. One thing though: Beth's death was stupid, and I was just starting to like Dawn, especially after that epic tag-team effort to take out that **** cop.

Even though the ratings are AMAZING, I feel like season 3 and half of season 4 was just filler bull****. The governor was the worst arc EVER, waste of time. I hated him with a passion and his death was not nearly as satisfying as I would have hoped with his tall towering ass. Oh, I also hope that priest dies. Pointless character.

Andrew Lincoln (Rick) says episodes 9 and 10 are his favorite of the season. He said they're brutal.

Episode 9 is this Sunday's episode.

:excited2: :excited2:

ryhanna

You guys ready for tonight? 

I think this episode is going to be A+ from the things I've heard of it.

CoolTrainerTerry

This episode was perfection! The way you slowly start to realize what each of those shots in the opening meant is just...

Amazing. Absolutely amazing!

I love how they began setting things up for the rest of the season. I can tell this next half season is going to be brutal.

Rudz Xinc

it was a pointless and unnecessary episode just to kill of a character, ughhhh......

this was almost as stupid as Beth death if not the same

Noah & Gabriel can be next, they are annoying as hell

Look at those clowns

Archived