Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Carl/Chandler is too hot for that happen.

:giveup:

So it gets focused on Carl eventually?

Yeah, Carl gradually becomes more and more important. I reckon by the end he'll be more important than Rick.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Yeah, Carl gradually becomes more and more important. I reckon by the end he'll be more important than Rick.

Obviously. I think Carl is the most safe character. I doubt that he'll be killed off any time soon.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ryhanna

Obviously. I think Carl is the most safe character. I doubt that he'll be killed off any time soon.

Definitely agree.

But you remember back in season 3 when the prisoner with the moustache died? The show runner at the time wanted that to be Carl. :sick: thank god he's gone

Hey y'all. HOOKED on TWD it's sooo good.

Just got caught up to the end of Season 4 and ready to watch Season 5 but I only have around 5-6 episodes of it on my hard drive and was wondering how far on the series is on TV, I might be able to catch up with the TV speed. Anyone know?

And trying my best to avoid spoilers omfg :giveup:

PicklePower

But you remember back in season 3 when the prisoner with the moustache died? The show runner at the time wanted that to be Carl. :sick: thank god he's gone

Wasn't that guy named Oscar or something? Was he the one that though Carol was a lesbian and seemed to like her? He wanted that to be Carl!?!?!?!? That god they fired him. Idiot.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ryhanna

Hey y'all. HOOKED on TWD it's sooo good.

Just got caught up to the end of Season 4 and ready to watch Season 5 but I only have around 5-6 episodes of it on my hard drive and was wondering how far on the series is on TV, I might be able to catch up with the TV speed. Anyone know?

And trying my best to avoid spoilers omfg :giveup:

You'll probably be able to catch up! The TV series is on a break until February 8, and episode 8 of season 5 was the last episode we saw.

Wasn't that guy named Oscar or something? Was he the one that though Carol was a lesbian and seemed to like her? He wanted that to be Carl!?!?!?!? That god they fired him. Idiot.

Axel. I liked him, he was funny :emo:

Except maybe when he was hitting on Beth :rip:

Catching up on S5 now, 1 & 1/2 episodes in. I realized I'm only missed Episode 6 and have the other 7 :air: 

ryhanna

I'm gonna cry if/when Tara dies :emo:

The women are the best part about this show tbh. Michonne, Carol, Maggie, Tara >>>>>>

But none of them well ever beat Andrea, even though the TV version of Andrea was butchered I still loved her and wish they hadn't prematurely killed her off. I could rant about this forever but I won't. 

I'm gonna cry if/when Tara dies :emo:

The women are the best part about this show tbh. Michonne, Carol, Maggie, Tara >>>>>>

But none of them well ever beat Andrea, even though the TV version of Andrea was butchered I still loved her and wish they hadn't prematurely killed her off. I could rant about this forever but I won't. 

It's funny because most fans/people like the men more. I like both, but do care more for the men. I actually liked Laurie, no one I know seems to have liked her. I also warmed up to Beth and thought her death was unnecessary.

The characters they need to keep safe (imo) are: Rick, Daryl, Glen, Carl, Maggie, Michonne, and Carol.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ryhanna

It's funny because most fans/people like the men more. I like both, but do care more for the men. I actually liked Laurie, no one I know seems to have liked her. I also warmed up to Beth and thought her death was unnecessary.

The characters they need to keep safe (imo) are: Rick, Daryl, Glen, Carl, Maggie, Michonne, and Carol.

Yeah, a lot of people like the male characters but strong female characters are just something I'm drawn to. I liked Lori, I liked Andrea, I like Michonne, Carol, Maggie, Sasha, Tara.

Your list is good, I agree with it for now. I might add in Sasha or Abraham though, I think they'll both become very important characters and stick around. 

Ambrosia

Looking forward to this starting back up!  The main characters as of now, should just stick around due to longevity.  I mean, they have practically stared down every possible way to die and came out winning.  :smh:  If Rick, Glen, Carl, Daryl (God forbid), or Carol, etc. were to die now, it would have to be epic and memorable - or perhaps a self-sacrifice for someone else. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

ryhanna

Of the 5 remaining originals, I think Glenn will be the first to go. He just doesn't seem as strong as Rick, Carl, Daryl and Carol.

But I think (and hope) that "The Atlanta 5" are safe for at least the next season and a half. The originals are who we started out with and who we're most attached to. After killing a bunch of originals in late season 2 and season 3 - Dale, Shane, Lori, T-Dog, Merle and Andrea - I don't think they'll be in a hurry to kill any more originals for a long time.

They've secured themselves all "special/event" deaths." We won't be catching any of those 5 just dying for shock value. They'll have Hershel-level deaths.

Archived