💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched it. :giveup:  Loved everything on this episode, Morgan's comeback, Carol slaying, Daryl meeting her. This show keeps getting better an better  :legend:

loved the premiere, this and american horror story started off great

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ryhanna

Here's the promo for next week's episode, "Strangers."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iQw3QE8NQQ

And the post-credits Morgan scene in case anyone missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UD4hQspDdo

Morphine Prince

17.3 million viewers for the premiere  :applause:  :applause:

:cry: 

I'm such a good fan. Although I still haven't finished Season 4 I had my TV on on mute to give them ratings although I wasn't watching. 

The premiere episode was great.

It's funny that they can show humans having their throats slit while their blood drains into a trough, people having their noses bit off,  and corpses hanging from meat hooks like cattle…but God forbid they show a d1ck. I need some Rick d1ck, d1ck-a-rick, rick-a-d1ck, ricky-d1cky-ricky. 

HausOfMiklaus

The premiere episode was great.

It's funny that they can show humans having their throats slit while their blood drains into a trough, people having their noses bit off,  and corpses hanging from meat hooks like cattle…but God forbid they show a d1ck. I need some Rick d1ck, d1ck-a-rick, rick-a-d1ck, ricky-d1cky-ricky. 

tumblr_inline_mlgnznZIhC1qz4rgp.gif

I agree though.

But yeah, that was a fantastically satisfying season opener. This show has always balanced violence and emotional drama, disturbing events and badassery really well. Deserved to have been watched by many!  :worship:

I wish the walking dead was more recognized at the emmy's and golden globes.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

JoshMonster

The first 15 minutes of the premiere were amazing and the rest of the episode was still one of the best episodes so far in my opinion, I think if they can keep up with the high level of quality that the first episode had then it might be my favourite season. I have read the full episode synopsis from tonight's episode and although I won't spoil it for everyone it does have a scene that will be straight from the comics and I think will be an iconic scene on the show.

loved the premiere, this and american horror story started off great

Agreed. I look forward to tonight's show!
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived