💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Damn Carol and Daryl will be on The Talking Dead next week, so it's likely at least of 1 them is going to die in the finale.

Argh, is that always the case? (I've never watched the Talking Dead). I'm desperately clinging onto the hope that neither of them go. :(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Argh, is that always the case? (I've never watched the Talking Dead). I'm desperately clinging onto the hope that neither of them go. :(

​It's not always the case, but it could mean something. 

Usually when a cast member dies, Talking Dead teases a "surprise guest," which usually turns out to be the character that was killed off. The only time I can recall that they've officially announced a cast member on Talking Dead who died in that episode was Noah. He wasn't a surprise guest.

And Daryl and Carol aren't surprise guests this week either. There is, however, a surprise guest on this episode of Talking Dead along with Daryl and Carol. I think there's a good chance though that this guest won't be someone who dies and is more likely to probably be Morgan. 

​It's not always the case, but it could mean something. 

Usually when a cast member dies, Talking Dead teases a "surprise guest," which usually turns out to be the character that was killed off. The only time I can recall that they've officially announced a cast member on Talking Dead who died in that episode was Noah. He wasn't a surprise guest.

And Daryl and Carol aren't surprise guests this week either. There is, however, a surprise guest on this episode of Talking Dead along with Daryl and Carol. I think there's a good chance though that this guest won't be someone who dies and is more likely to probably be Morgan. 

Thank you for this! 

ryhanna

Thank you for this! 

​You're welcome! I'll be pretty shocked if the finale isn't Morgan's big return episode. They've been teasing him all season. To stretch it over into the next season would be a bit much imo.

ryhanna

Home stretch! 

I'm not sure whether I think anyone important will die or not, but I'm nervous anyway!

Sister

We are here guys, can't wait until tonight and I can watch it on time tonight during the first viewing premiere!

It is a good day. I still do not believe that either Carol nor Daryl will die.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

I'm sorry Field, I quoted you the other day but changed my mind and now I can't delete it.  So if I want to post in this thread, I'll have to quote you, but I'm not really quoting you.  Tired of making apologies for this update too.  Lol.

Holy Damn, after all that I forgot what I was going to post.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

If I had to choose between Carol and Daryl, I would choose that Carol lives. Obviously, Daryl is an awesome character but I feel like his character has done all he could do. Its best for him to go out as an epic character. I still think Carol has a lot of opportunities for a story line in the future. Super excited for the finale! :excited2:

ryhanna

I have to wait until 8.30 my time, which is like 10 hours away. It airs in the US in about 2 hours. So I'll be mostly staying off the internet for a while lol

Ambrosia

I'll be avoiding the Internet hot spots too, as I don't get AMC with my DirecTV package.  So, I stream it on Monday off Amazon.  :)  But whenever we watch it, we'll all be waiting until October to see what happens.  Morgan better show up is all I gotta say!  :cryga:  Is the rumor true that the "W" is really "M" on the foreheads for Morgan??!  :udidnt:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Sister

I'll be avoiding the Internet hot spots too, as I don't get AMC with my DirecTV package.  So, I stream it on Monday off Amazon.  :)  But whenever we watch it, we'll all be waiting until October to see what happens.  Morgan better show up is all I gotta say!  :cryga:  Is the rumor true that the "W" is really "M" on the foreheads for Morgan??!  :udidnt:

​THAT rumour:air:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ryhanna

As long as Morgan returns and Tara is safe for another season I'm all good! lol

ryhanna

Pretty solid finale! The only thing that I was disappointed with was Morgan saving Daryl and Aaron. Idk, that just seemed a little lame but I'm SO happy he's back!

And I'm SO, SO anxious for season 6! You just know it's all about to hit the fan!

Check back in this thread over the next couple of days. The last two years they've announced the cast members promoted to main cast for the next season in the days after the finale. I'll post when I see news. 

Archived