💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

The flare gun kill was awesome :lmao:

Aaron being all like "Hi" and then Judith crying. Very well timed. :rofl:

It was a great episode though. A nice mix of character moments and action. Good lord, Rick and Michonne is totally going to happen, isn't it? I'm so excited!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was one of the better episodes this season. Whenever there is a sense of hope, you know what happens.... :udidnt: .  You can see a potential conflict for leadership between Michonne and Rick so you could see them divide into two groups. The women are so gullible....... :). 

Mars..........or bust!

I know, I think it's because they know exactly what Walkers are capable of and they can handle it; unlike live people.

That was a tense scene in the car!  I kept waiting for things to get really bad, thankfully, it didn't.  (For once).

Tara is a lesbian and she was with a woman briefly before she was killed during the prison gunfire.  I don't remember anyone making a big deal about it, so this shouldn't be a big deal.  I thought what they were trying to establish in hindsight, is why Aaron seemed "protective" of the other and closed-mouth about some things - not because it was an ambush, but because he had a loved one involved.

I think the laughter of children was genuine.  Rick made a point of asking Michonne what she heard outside the gates of Terminus and Doomsbury.  She said "nothing".  I think this community is legit and signifies hope, a fresh start, and a change in the show.

Of course, it is TWD, so I could be wrong.  

I completely forgot that she's a lesbian! Nice remembering. 

Putting this bit in a spoiler in case you (or anyone else) don't want to know... It's regarding next weeks trailer!

The trailer for next week shows the gang going into the camp... But it seems empty. No one else is shown. No kids. There's houses, and they seem safe. But it's just them. It finishes with Carl suspiciously walking up to a door with a knife... Whatever that means. So I'm not sure if there's people or not tbh

:what:

The flare gun kill was awesome :lmao:

Aaron being all like "Hi" and then Judith crying. Very well timed.

It was a great episode though. A nice mix of character moments and action. Good lord, Rick and Michonne is totally going to happen, isn't it? I'm so excited!

Yes! Loved the flare gun bit. Very smart :lmao:

Do you really think Michonne and Rick are going to happen? NEVER thought I'd see it... Deep friendship? Yes. But a more 'romantic' relationship? :udidnt:

Possibly.

Putting this bit in a spoiler in case you (or anyone else) don't want to know... It's regarding next weeks trailer!

The trailer for next week shows the gang going into the camp... But it seems empty. No one else is shown. No kids. There's houses, and they seem safe. But it's just them. It finishes with Carl suspiciously walking up to a door with a knife... Whatever that means. So I'm not sure if there's people or not tbh

Do you really think Michonne and Rick are going to happen? NEVER thought I'd see it... Deep friendship? Yes. But a more 'romantic' relationship? :udidnt:

Possibly.

Regarding the trailer:

My theory is that everyone could be at church or doing something elsewhere in the community. Some excuses o put a preview that leaves the whereabouts of the people ambiguous.

ryhanna

Possibly.

After that episode, yeah, I really think Rick and Michonne are going to happen. It might not be for another season or so, but I'm very certain it will eventually happen! :)

I loved this episode and so want Rick and Michonne to happen!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

Oh my.  What if the "wolves" from the ominous warning "wolves not far" is something Aaron and Eric is a part of?  :udidnt:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

How come they don't ask Eugene what he thinks? :shrug:  It was only one lie.....

images.jpg

Mars..........or bust!

JoshMonster

Its been announced that the season 5 finale will be 90 minutes long! Making it the longest episode since the season  2 premiere!

ryhanna

Its been announced that the season 5 finale will be 90 minutes long! Making it the longest episode since the season  2 premiere!

Thank the goddess :giveup:

I can't believe it! A 90 minute episode! They've only done that twice, for the pilot episode and for the season 2 premiere! This is so exciting! 

PicklePower

Was the town empty or not?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

i hate rick, can't he die already

​I don't hate him, but he's rather boring. I don't really care if he dies or not. His beard is absolutely disgusting, though.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ryhanna

​I don't hate him, but he's rather boring. I don't really care if he dies or not. His beard is absolutely disgusting, though.

​:P

Nice episode this week. It was cool getting a better look inside Alexandria. Alexandria itself is actually beautifully designed and looks stunning on camera. 

Glenn giving that Aiden guy a beating was also great. That guy seems like he's gonna be a real douche. 

Archived