💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Legend of Korra Pulled off Nickelodeon

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Daredevil

I watched the first season and loved it. I haven't watched the second season yet, is it any good?

yes it's awesome. You get to know the first Avatar and Korra gets to fight the anti-Avatar.

The third season is awesome too :worship:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

Why? I've heard only good of it, and from what I've seen it is good.

3 points in and ready for more

Gov Hooka

I watched the first season and loved it. I haven't watched the second season yet, is it any good?

nowhere near as good as the first, but the third season is redeeming the mess that was the 2nd season.

In response to thread:

I love SpongeBob but Nickelodeon has always been a mess when it comes to this show. they spam the hell out of it, and only gain ratings from this show as a result. It's the only show keeping their network alive right now. Legend of Korra is in an even bigger mess of mismanagement by Nickelodeon. They sincerely believe that they don't have to advertise it too much (yet the spam the hell out of the ads for the s.hit show that is Sam and Cat). Then they wonder why their ratings are awful. CAPITAL MESS

Also Nickelodeon still holds the highest total daily viewers for cable television but that's ONLY because of SpongeBob. Lately, for the past three years, Disney Channel has been blowing Nick out of the water with their superb ratings in primetime and viewership for specific broadcasts because they have a HUGE lineup of shows that they promote more. It seems Nick will only be able to be the SpongeBob network now that Sam and Cat and Legend of Korra are leaving.

Knife

Why? I've heard only good of it, and from what I've seen it is good.

Most people believe Nickelodeon is mishandling the series in a few ways: poor scheduling and marketing.

The Legend of Korra also fits in strangely with the other programs Nickelodeon offers, so there's also that.

GagaisHotAF

nowhere near as good as the first, but the third season is redeeming the mess that was the 2nd season.

In response to thread:

I love SpongeBob but Nickelodeon has always been a mess when it comes to this show. they spam the hell out of it, and only gain ratings from this show as a result. It's the only show keeping their network alive right now. Legend of Korra is in an even bigger mess of mismanagement by Nickelodeon. They sincerely believe that they don't have to advertise it too much (yet the spam the hell out of the ads for the s.hit show that is Sam and Cat). Then they wonder why their ratings are awful. CAPITAL MESS

Also Nickelodeon still holds the highest total daily viewers for cable television but that's ONLY because of SpongeBob. Lately, for the past three years, Disney Channel has been blowing Nick out of the water with their superb ratings in primetime and viewership for specific broadcasts because they have a HUGE lineup of shows that they promote more. It seems Nick will only be able to be the SpongeBob network now that Sam and Cat and Legend of Korra are leaving.

Probably on Grindr

Archived