💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lyric Video: Katy Perry - This Is How We Do

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Can't believe they're going to stretch this out to 7 singles, there's no way they axe WOA and LL at this point.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

She had to go with arguably the worst song on the album :deadbanana: Katy sis

operating from another world

Bloody Matt

She has songs like Legendary Lovers and WOA on the album.... Why the **** does she keep releasing these ****ty songs? :rip:

Levine

I just dragged her, but NOT releasing LL is a smart move.

No one cares about songs in this period of the year, she'll restart the era by releasing Legendary Lovers (it'll be another #1) in September-October. 

They didn't waste LL now. 

Scarlet Witch

At all of you saying it's horrible and hating once again. I cannot wait to see the anger when it goes number one :popcorn:

I do however hate the charts and have no interest in them but just to watch all of you spit teeth is so entertaining :giggle:

Why do you care so much about our anger when it goes to no. 1 when you don't care about the charts? :giggle:

Creyk

No one cares about songs in this period of the year, she'll restart the era by releasing Legendary Lovers (it'll be another #1) in September-October. 

What/why??? O.o

RAMROD

Japanesey :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I don't understand why a lot of people including her own fans dislike the song so much, I love it and I am kinda hyped for the official music video :spin:

and I feel that either walking on air or legendary lovers or both of them will be her DITD/ScheiBe of Prism :wtfga:

I think that Prism has been her messiest era, imo her only good music video has been unconditionally but it underperformed and I have a feeling that the TIHWD video willl be another tacky mess like dark hore or birthday :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

LetsGetHigh

Sucking real bad at Mariah Carey everything.

Just joking of course, but this lyric video is so ratchet :millie: Roar and Brithday were much better. This is just animated words...

Valextra

She's basically a NO ONE beside the #1 hits. She has zero impact, she did nothing important for pop music and she never will.

Totally agree with this  :tea: 

They only did the third bad choice of this era...

I don't think that her label thinks in these terms, especially spending money on a video and payola radio like they usually do, it wouldn't be smart at this point do that, only if she's planning to release a new song in September, this it's already the fifth single, and her last one was a flop despite the radio airplay, if she takes another flop with this single, even if LL it's better I don't think that people and radios would be still pay attention to the 6th single of this era, GP is kind of over this project, especially in September that it seems it would be a period with a lot of important and more interesting new releases... 

She would for sure release new songs with a ri-edition.

Archived