Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's new lol

not monsters' obsession with Lana that's for sure

none of them cared until that old ass diss track leaked that name dropped Gaga

Sabertooth

"You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry," she adds, "but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying." :rip: :rip: :rip:

Really redundant isn't it. Its almost like we have a new Gaga. 

Shaney
Sad that her "talent" alone couldn't be relied upon. And despite all the guys she's ****ed, it still took her this long to get a semi-decent career :smh:
she's rich now

Dr Rogoe

A song about sleazy people that might have tried to take advantage of her =/=willingly sleeping her way to the top(or to the middle in some people's case)

Go and listen to her interview with Howard Stern :laughga:

She said it clearly dude

PopBitch

Why **** your way to the top when your dad can buy your way? :usrs:

Pathetic. You sound like the people who talk about Gaga having it easy and faking her rough period in New York because she really went to school with Paris HIlton and Gaga grew up living on the Upper West Side and went to a $35,000 a year private school. Bitter people who can't allow that it takes talent, great songs, luck, and a team helping you on your first big break album. Gaga had that and Lana had that.

And her song was also an in your face to all of the old white dudes who write music reviews and were eviscerating her saying she slept her way to the top, nothing male rock stars ever get. They are applauded for having s-x.

The song was genius.

Dangerous Man

omg :udidnt:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

The Professor

not monsters' obsession with Lana that's for sure

none of them cared until that old ass diss track leaked that name dropped Gaga

Sis i was stanning since Video Games don't even 

LoveandMagic

Honestly, I know (and have heard of) so many people trying to break into the entertainment industry, or are already in, that have slept around to get places. Some of them are really talented too. It's hard to break in, and it often seems the only way to even get in is based on who you know or who you b__w. All some are asking is for a foot in the door. Now, could some of these people eventually have broken through without resorting to this? I can't answer that as a fact but I'm sure many have. But based on my experiences and the people I know, it's very very difficult without doing so. Not saying its the "right" thing to do, by the way.

Having said that, I wouldn't blame Lana (or Gaga) if they tried to take that route. The pressure to and struggle can be a lot, especially when you see your less talented (or in many cases, non-talented) peers "make it" because of their dad's connections or family money, or an affair they are having, etc. I think Lana (and Gaga) are both very talented individuals so I hope they really didn't have to resort to such acts, but I would rather they slept their way up than stepped on someone (as so many people do). 

Just my opinion.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived