Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Want The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free? - UPDATED With Instructions

Henry

Featured Posts

Mess. It predicted my download would take over a day to complete and now it just crashed. R.I.P.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry

Mess. It predicted my download would take over a day to complete and now it just crashed. R.I.P.

Lol what? So your gonna have to download it over again?  :emma:

Lol what? So your gonna have to download it over again?  :emma:

No it resumed from where it left off. Not as if it was far on into the download though :emma:

Sugarfall

Downloading for 1 hour and it's only at 7 % E6fCk9S.pngAnd it's 10 PM E6fCk9S.pngHow am I gonna sleep E6fCk9S.png

Henry

No it resumed from where it left off. Not as if it was far on into the download though :emma:

Lol I feel ya with the slow internet. Mines been doing all kinda **** these past few days 

Downloading for 1 hour and it's only at 7 % E6fCk9S.pngAnd it's 10 PM E6fCk9S.pngHow am I gonna sleep E6fCk9S.png

Just leave you PC on over night lol  :haha:

Lol I feel ya with the slow internet. Mines been doing all kinda **** these past few days 

Just leave you PC on over night lol  :haha:

The worst of it is, I have download limits so I'm kind worried but I need this :awkney:

Henry

The worst of it is, I have download limits so I'm kind worried but I need this :awkney:

Well I hope everything works out, be sure to tell me when it's finished  :)

Vernier

I don't have my Sims 2 CD with me currently :emo:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Henry

I don't have my Sims 2 CD with me currently :emo:

You don't need the CD! That's the best part, its all the Expansions and Stuff Packs for free  :)

Downloaded and its extremely slow and crashes my computer :smh:. I just uninstalled it :smh:

Vernier

You don't need the CD! That's the best part, its all the Expansions and Stuff Packs for free  :)

:omg: Thanks, trying it rn :party:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Henry

Downloaded and its extremely slow and crashes my computer :smh:. I just uninstalled it :smh:

Is your PC capable of running it?

heavymlover

I think that you can turn off your PC. The download will resume once you open Origin again... I'm not completely sure though.

Anomaly

I'm a bit confused... I finished downloading and it says "Installation Complete," but I don't see the game anywhere. The icon isn't on my computer or anything, nor in my Downloads folder. Am I missing something here?

I'm a bit confused... I finished downloading and it says "Installation Complete," but I don't see the game anywhere. The icon isn't on my computer or anything, nor in my Downloads folder. Am I missing something here?

You must have super fast internet :giveup:

I just cancelled my download. I doubt my computer could handle all of those expansions tbh :spin:

Archived