💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

solid or not, it still looks cheap and low budget

pproved my point, people like you are all about the bling then, now the material of the props defines a tour quality...

again, sad and embarrassing

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiDONTCURE

Tbh not a lot of people really care/pay attention to that part of the stage during the show. Or at least I/my friends didn't. We focused on the catwalks/lighting/venus flowers more than anything else.

Jewels n Drugs

I kinda wondered how the projections would only be on the castle and nothing else :rip:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Awakened M

imperdibles12.jpg

OMG :toofunny:  :dies:  My feet suddenly started sweating after seeing this for some reason. :lmao:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

degenerate

I actually find it really interesting how inflatables were used for the tour. The Venus set was actually kind of surprising, and I thought it was really beautiful. I was hoping more inflatable set changes would happen throughout the show, but alas, nah.

That said, it's so strange seeing the simplicity of this compared to MB and BTWB (especially BTWB, which was an architectural feat, imo). Not that it makes it any worse, just so... different.

husqvarna.jpg

:lmao:

Yanko

People need to calm their tits, i don't get the point, so what if it's not real, i'm not gonna enjoy the artrave less bc it isn't real .i'm not going to a show bc of the stage

Should we take notice how interesting it is that her last stage was a concrete solid huge castle and this one is a small inflatable phantasmagoric castle? This woman, I swear...

Also the fact that she's allowing the audience to see it deflated is interesting, similar to the way she lets the audience into her (non choreographed) on-stage quick change. You can literally see-through everything here when the last show was ALL about illusion and putting out the perfect visuals. artRave is all experience and feeling and nothing tangible, no narrative nor concrete ideas.

It's fascinating to see the polar differences between the two shows while they still compliment and follow each other amazingly.

gagaforgaga2010

I knew after my first show because my friend's dad works for the company that manufactured the set :) pretty cool if you ask me

Tropico

Why is this a big deal? :laughga:

It doesn't make it a downgrade.

It doesn't make it cheap (at all).

And if you think it's either of those things because you know it's plastic then it does make you a mess who is materialistic. :sweep:

I like everything about this stage. :flutter:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

I kinda like that it's more simple this time actually. :laughga: It brings more attention to the artist and the actual songs, and that's how it should be in my opinion. A celebration of Gaga's work, not a celebration of a stage-designer's work.

Edit: k I regret saying that, BTWB is the best tour so far. :cryga:

What's the big deal tbh? Do you want another shock - BTWB stage is not a real castle. It's probably made of chipboard and gypsum. Are you stunned? :derpga:

tokyoghettopuss

It does changes everything. Supposedly she wasnt coming to south america because it was expensive to transport everything. Bitch what? She managed to bring a giant moving castle and an inflatable one that could fix in a ****ing box is too expensive to move around a few countries? The whole stage including catwalks and props fit easily in 2 trucks. The lies we've been told this era dont compare to anything. #TheDecay

Adampervez

It does changes everything. Supposedly she wasnt coming to south america because it was expensive to transport everything. Bitch what? She managed to bring a giant moving castle and an inflatable one that could fix in a ****ing box is too expensive to move around a few countries? The whole stage including catwalks and props fit easily in 2 trucks. The lies we've been told this era dont compare to anything. #TheDecay

GOD calm down!  :dead:

gagaforgaga2010

the reason why she didn't go to South America has nothing to do with costs. I don't know where people were getting that from. And plus, if it is about money, which it could be, she has to pay for all of those band members and all of the people working on her show to get work Visas because she is the "company" they work for. Artists cannot hit every single continent on every single tour. it just doesn't happen. The set probably had very little to do with the actual expense of her bringing the tour to South America and other locations not scheduled for this tour.

Archived