❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

Houdini

it don't bothers me tbh because it looks real but like i read earlier in this thread she could have go way more big with it 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

they must earn a lot on this tour considering its minimal compared with BTWB.  interscope held back at everything. hopefully it changes

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

AbuHassan1992

you guys know nothing about stage design,

what a great assumption. tell me more about your superiority

RBNLM

what a great assumption. tell me more about your superiority

"cheapRAVE" - someone said , if you say so you know nothing about :)

AbuHassan1992

"cheapRAVE" - someone said , if you say so you know nothing about :)

can u plz guide us thru life

Cakelikelenny

People need to calm their tits, i don't get the point, so what if it's not real, i'm not gonna enjoy the artrave less bc it isn't real .i'm not going to a show bc of the stage

Whispering

It doesn't bother me but what bothers me is that interscope might have been lowering Gaga's budget for the tour. 

Interscope doesn't dictate the budget for the tour. Sponsors decide on that, which is Live Nation.

Just because it is different than the castle set, doesn't mean it is cheaper. No one here has any idea how these two sets compare to each other, cost wise.

RBNLM

Interscope doesn't dictate the budget for the tour. Sponsors decide on that, which is Live Nation.

Just because it is different than the castle set, doesn't mean it is cheaper. No one here has any idea how these two sets compare to each other, cost wise.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

At least more of the tour gross is going into Gaga's bank account rather than the artRave setup team ðŸ’

L E O

well you see if she makes it bigger i think that she would need to move screen or completly remove it 

Hum true… But maybe other parts anywhere else… Like the flowers you know!

I think this concept has a HUGE potential, but is only half exploited… But hey, I still find it SO cool!

Archived