Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Documentary STILL in work

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IWannaBeThatGUY

It should start at the beginning of the u.s. Leg of btwball and show her "fall from grace" through her rising from the ashes like a phoenix

Omegahedron

But we already have the ARTPOP documentary:

http://youtu.be/bJkw7_YLw7A

It's epic and flawless and ya'all will deal. :whitney::legend:

Oh god. When did that get released?? (Under the radar)

TimisaMonster

I can't even remember what this was, I'm kind of hoping it's a making of the album opposed to a documentary on the era :sharon:

This... I wanna see Gaga in the studio recording songs... Even some we haven't heard :udidnt: I also want to see how she and Interscope were "doing"..... Also why the era was flopping in so many areas she didn't really elaborate on.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Evan Peters

:giveup: I can't wait til it's released. Whenever that is. 

emma roberts is an abuser

The only source I'll take really seriously would be Gaga's team or Gaga herself. But even if they do confirm this, there's no absolute certainty this would, once finished, actually see the light of day. A lot of promises, enticing statements this era were made, whether it's from a third party source or from her camp herself. And only a handful of them came into fruition. It's exhausting. 

Cakelikelenny

Maybe the documentary will come with the dvd of artrave as a bonus feature

MonsterRocket

Actually, the events of the past couple of years create the perfect narrative for a documentary. The injury, the comeback, the setbacks after the comeback, & then the Tour to end things on a triumphant note. I hope it happens! Katy's movie worked so well in theaters. She gained so many new fans. 

Well, i think i can see your point. It could reflect the way 'everything' (hip injury, tour cancellation, ARTPOP bashing...) went wrong, but how in the end, Gaga always ends up on the stage (artRave) and no matter what her final way is always performing on the stage and 'living for the applause'.

In what concerns to the Katy movie you must be kidding right? Everyone knows it was a flop :flop:

Bebe

but what are they going to talk about?

her messiest era to date :toofunny:

Well it should be kinda obvious if you see when Gaga and Terry are hanging out.

tumblr_mw6b4oaocq1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

gaga2.jpg

Lady-Gaga-in-La-Perla-Bra-Out-With-Terry

Lady-Gaga-VMAs-Terry-Richardson-5.jpg

tumblr_n3gkjbhV971qa42jro1_500.jpg

141103557_700.jpg

lady-gaga-rkelly-do-what-u-want1.jpg

Should be some interesting stuff in there.

MelbHawker

Well, i think i can see your point. It could reflect the way 'everything' (hip injury, tour cancellation, ARTPOP bashing...) went wrong, but how in the end, Gaga always ends up on the stage (artRave) and no matter what her final way is always performing on the stage and 'living for the applause'.

In what concerns to the Katy movie you must be kidding right? Everyone knows it was a flop :flop:

Actually.. most people that I know here in Australia love Katy because of her movie/documentary. Even my own sisters liked her after watching it because they were sucked in by all the drama/her personality. A documentary could help Gaga make many new fans. People will have the chance to see who she really is. 

MonsterRocket

Actually.. most people that I know here in Australia love Katy because of her movie/documentary. Even my own sisters liked her after watching it because they were sucked in by all the drama/her personality. A documentary could help Gaga make many new fans. People will have the chance to see who she really is. 

In what concerns to sells/ theater attendance it was a total flop. Maybe it changed many people's perspective though; the perspective of those who downloaded the film from BitTorrent :megaflop:

SEANGT

The only source I'll take really seriously would be Gaga's team or Gaga herself. But even if they do confirm this, there's no absolute certainty this would, once finished, actually see the light of day. A lot of promises, enticing statements this era were made, whether it's from a third party source or from her camp herself. And only a handful of them came into fruition. It's exhausting. 

"a video for every song" "fashion contests" "gaga games in the app" "...anything they talked about for the app" 

yeah. lol 

Archived