💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Documentary STILL in work

Ronlop

Featured Posts

I would love if this turned into an mtv series or something. A 2 hr film wouldnt be enough for the amount of footage they must have

"You think you know, but you have no idea."

Quote from Gaga's Instagram and from an old MTV show that follows around celebs in their daily lives. :OMG:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Yaaaasss! Amped! :excited2:

And most of guys are such f--king downers and annoying little managers. :roll:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

This makes me a bit more hopeful that in fact billions of people bought G.U.Y. but Gaga paid Billboard to pretend it only reached Number 76 just so she could have a cry about it and then Terry would film her crying about it and then that would be the dramatic bit of the film.

WHAT THE 

photo-23147.jpg?_r=1406134989

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Didymus

"You think you know, but you have no idea."

Quote from Gaga's Instagram and from an old MTV show that follows around celebs in their daily lives. :omg:

:udidnt:

jamarious

I would love if this turned into an mtv series or something. A 2 hr film wouldnt be enough for the amount of footage they must have

NOW THATS THE BEST DAMN COMMENT IVE EVER READ ! 

VioletGaGa

I'd like the documentary to open with the last thing they film for it and then just go to a flashback starting right there in 2012 when she was on the BTW tour preforming Princess Die and then her getting the ARTPOP tattoo and releasing it; that was one of the most hyped of times in this fanbase's history so yeah- Summer 2012-end of BTW including the fame perfume release- recording the demos with Zedd and Madeon, and then new years, and then bam, tour canceled and crazy ass footage from surgery and then go through her recovery process, then the detective portion of the era (Red Lipstick and I want an explanation for that BTW Ball time-lapse frame....) and then her return at the Versace Versus party and Pride Parade followed by the ARTPOP listening party, Aura leaking, Applause leaking - The struggle with her label, swine fest--- and the downfall of the era(Firing management and doing her own thing) and then come full circle to ArtRave and the end of the era! And have little segments of Gaga talking between the footage like an interview but its just her and shes narrating it.  That's what I want from this...

Emvee

They should not have revealed this information. It's a terrible marketing tactic considering this volatile fanbase.

Like, 50% of you are already turned off by it simply because it's not finished yet.

Miel

I'm still really excited for this. I wasn't at first, but considering all that has happened, I'm really interested in this.

3 points in and ready for more

Psychedelic

I remember the times when she was quick at doing and releasing things!  :roll:

Archived