Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Documentary STILL in work

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

god u guys are such cynical assholes its pathetic. i for one am excited and ill probably ball my eyes out. i feel like itll definitely show HER in a way we've never seen her, as cliche as that sounds. i also wanna see her creative process, her dynamic with her label, making the album, god this is what any gaga fan would want because shes so mysterious when it comes to behind the curtain. 

:rip: Right? It would be insane. It would be crazy to experience one day in the life of Lady Gaga. You would think her fans would be interested in something like this.

This alone always gets me. The way it is completely silent and how they build up this background noise as if a bomb is going to explode before you are suddenly snapped into the reality of watching Lady Gaga, biggest star on the planet, with a sold out show at Madison Square Garden buying a coffee at a deli in new york.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1JrG5U-AMI

Teal Ambition

This better still be happening. I was REALLY looking forward to it.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

WhiteStripes

ready for a more artistic version of life is but a dream!!!

so excited for it! i love docs. 

I hope they show the creative and artistic part of ARTPOP with marina and jeff and all that.

MonsterRocket

Don't get your hopes up, guys. We have no source, official announcement or release date. Also, i guess it should have been released already. I feel like there's too much footage to show now; the BTWB, ARTPOP making, ARTPOP era, making offs,artRave... I'm looking forward to see it in case it's being released though lol

Archived