Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The ARTPOP Documentary STILL in work

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Sexxx

I don't want to see this being turned into a 2 hour badly edited feature fim, when there's clearly SO much footage to show, dating from 2012-2014

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams
This will be a more depressing movie than Titanic
Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

aaronyoji

god u guys are such cynical assholes its pathetic. i for one am excited and ill probably ball my eyes out. i feel like itll definitely show HER in a way we've never seen her, as cliche as that sounds. i also wanna see her creative process, her dynamic with her label, making the album, god this is what any gaga fan would want because shes so mysterious when it comes to behind the curtain. 

Really excited for this :party:

god u guys are such cynical assholes its pathetic. i for one am excited and ill probably ball my eyes out. i feel like itll definitely show HER in a way we've never seen her, as cliche as that sounds. i also wanna see her creative process, her dynamic with her label, making the album, god this is what any gaga fan would want because shes so mysterious when it comes to behind the curtain.

:applause:

RAMROD

Wonder how many out takes are there already tbh...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VforVendetta

Nooo, I don't want the Richardson p0rn mess. Burn it.

GypsyPrince

They should only release this when the GP cares about her again, otherwise only the fans would watch it. 

This documentary is more for non-fans because they really need to know and see for themselves the girl behind the aura. :whitney:

will include much footage from 2014

Didn't they began to shoot it in 2012?  :awkney: If they're right, I'm guessing she scrapped the footage that Terry shot and definitely stopped working with him (due to the models abuses scandal, I'm hoping). 

Archived