💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Be Featured In The Fame Kingdom!

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

All you have to do is make a video using this track and whatever Fame era shet u want! It comes before lovegame space cowboy remix, so maybe some lovegame/ railroad/ train station/ clockwork orange clips :)

Hope this doesn't flop and people contribute, I mean, i'm giving credit, so why not be part of the project?

http://ge.tt/3Nby24p1/v/0

:hug:

btw it comes after BDR demo and before space cowboy's remix of lovegame as stated before :)

mucinex

So will you choose the best video?

yeah. :flop: that is if more than one person makes a video! but maybe i'll do different edits of the film! :)

monsterdreams

Won't be able to enter :(

But can't wait to see it

Y'all should enter in my place

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

yeah. :flop: that is if more than one person makes a video! but maybe i'll do different edits of the film! :)

I will try to do it. I'll start now but I'll finish it in two days, I can't do it tomorrow 

:kisses:

mucinex

Won't be able to enter :(

But can't wait to see it

Y'all should enter in my place

:hug: yus kwen encourage dem!

mucinex

I will try to do it. I'll start now but I'll finish it in two days, I can't do it tomorrow 

:kisses:

thats fine :hug: i'll be working on the rest in the time being :) i just cant do this one, idk what to do for it tbh.

mucinex

What exactly is this?

The fame kingdom is a fan-made gaga album/short film(like 20-30 minutes) that uses all clips and audio from the fame era. kind of like a b-side to the fame. I made the album while waiting for ARTPOP but now i'm starting on the short film :)

mucinex

So you want us to make Videos of Gaga fame era Clips?

yes, anything from the fame era and earlier! :)

Archived