💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PewdiePie beats Rihanna; now the most viewed YouTube channel

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Phlop

Ha decay is coming. Fading. Ha btw into ARTPOP era is around the corner.

Just like when gaga was slaying during TFM/early btw and all of a sudden started losing traction. The irrelevance is real here.

BYE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honey Boo Boo

I saw "PewdiePie beats Rihanna" and thought oh no ....

DEAD :lmao:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Honey Boo Boo

Ha decay is coming. Fading. Ha btw into ARTPOP era is around the corner.

Just like when gaga was slaying during TFM/early btw and all of a sudden started losing traction. The irrelevance is real here.

Just wait til she launches her new album this year or the next. Each MV gaining hundreds of millions of views will boost ha ass back to #1

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Phlop

Just wait til she launches her new album this year or the next. Each MV gaining hundreds of millions of views will boost ha ass back to #1

Not gon' happen cuz she will release ha Judas, then an epic song with a terrible video of ha fanning ha puss, then a vid of ha being a transgendered Italian cowboy, then a long vid of ha dancing in a crappy apartment.

She will break ha puss n cancel the tour then come back with a basic song. No one will be here for this. Her second single will be TTT 2.0, without a vid, and ha 3rd will be about unprotected bareback bottoming.

BYE

Azor Ahai

Not gon' happen cuz she will release ha Judas, then an epic song with a terrible video of ha fanning ha puss, then a vid of ha being a transgendered Italian cowboy, then a long vid of ha dancing in a crappy apartment.

She will break ha puss n cancel the tour then come back with a basic song. No one will be here for this. Her second single will be TTT 2.0, without a vid, and ha 3rd will be about unprotected bareback bottoming.

tebow+you+need+jesus.JPG

Azor Ahai

I've never seen one of his videos.

Time to start 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itw8njkk5vQ

Archived