Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Bitter

Are you ****ting me?

:dies:

September 30th so the album will be eligible for the 2015 Grammy Awards :legend:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

GIANT ANNOUNCEMENT?

BYE GAGA, I've been hyped for the last time. Let's just notificate me when you release new music or sing music live, for the rest, I really have no more time to waste

Yes because Gaga made you watch it and waste your time. If you were oh so busy you wouldnt be on here nagging. Bye!

degenerate

Does it air on tv? On what show?

The same show tomorrow, probably around the same time.

TailoredGuilts

Yay!!! Can't wait for Sept. 23rd!!!!!!

I hope people here don't seriously think that music from Cheek to Cheek is going to be released for radio play and give them big platinum #1 hits.......... :toofunny:

This is something they've been wanting to do since they first met and I couldn't be happier for them.

As fans we should just enjoy Gaga's gorgeous voice gracing our ears and showing off her jazz roots. Critics and GP are going to eat this up! I'm excited! :omgexcited:  I think this is def going to help Gaga's image to those delusional people in the world who don't realize how talented our queen truly is. :wub:

Bitter

It is a big announcement! You guys are ridiculous. They have been working on this album for a long time and it's big to announce the release of a project they have put a lot into.

I can't believe you guys.

Go away.

This.

Even though i don't care about this release cause i'm not really into jazz music, this project is very important for gaga and we all should respect that.

Lol, bt she's singing live tomorrow. The school performance is airing, did you miss that part?

Where is that airing?

HermioneGranger

Great!

somechick

Yay!!! Can't wait for Sept. 23rd!!!!!!

I hope people here don't seriously think that music from Cheek to Cheek is going to be released for radio play and give them big platinum #1 hits.......... :toofunny:

This is something they've been wanting to do since they first met and I couldn't be happier for them.

As fans we should just enjoy Gaga's gorgeous voice gracing our ears and showing off her jazz roots. Critics and GP are going to eat this up! I'm excited! :omgexcited:  I think this is def going to help Gaga's image to those delusional people in the world who don't realize how talented our queen truly is. :wub:

They may release a single or two. Whether or not it'll do well on the radio is another thing I guess. But I'm happy they are doing the album together. And glad Anything Goes was the first "single"(if we can call it that).

LetsGetHigh

My prediction: Premiere the music video and album release date.

I should create an "insider" account tbh :manicure:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived