ARTPOPNick

Belgium better get ready for the ARTRave september 23rd, ARTRave ft C2C

Are you ****ting me?

yes he is xD

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

It is a big announcement! You guys are ridiculous. They have been working on this album for a long time and it's big to announce the release of a project they have put a lot into.

I can't believe you guys.

Go away.

HOTRODSGAGA

GIANT ANNOUNCEMENT?

BYE GAGA, I've been hyped for the last time. Let's just notificate me when you release new music or sing music live, for the rest, I really have no more time to waste

You had a surprise single release just a few hours ago :smh:

BYE at u wanting more

HermioneGranger

Lol, bt she's singing live tomorrow. The school performance is airing, did you miss that part?

Does it air on tv? On what show?

GIANT ANNOUNCEMENT?

BYE GAGA, I've been hyped for the last time. Let's just notificate me when you release new music or sing music live, for the rest, I really have no more time to waste

Good mother****ing bye.

Belgium better get ready for the ARTRave september 23rd, ARTRave ft C2C
i was just thinking the same thing. :excited2: i hope she sings some songs from c2c . My show is on sept 30 th so yaaay

Neptune

GIANT ANNOUNCEMENT?

bye

It is a big announcement! You guys are ridiculous. They have been working on this album for a long time and it's big to announce the release of a project they have put a lot into.

I can't believe you guys.

Go away.

lol right just members of ggd knew the release date . the gp didnt knew it at all 

mariomania1234

GIANT ANNOUNCEMENT?

How ungrateful...  :roll:

She just put out a new song and announced the album release date. Cut her some damn slack.

Allison M

GIANT ANNOUNCEMENT?

BYE. Your attitude is unneeded

Bebe

GIANT ANNOUNCEMENT?

:rip: what did you expect? 

I'm sorry but it was the Today show that called it a giant announcement, because they had two big stars announcing the release date of their combined album.

It is kinda their job to hype these things. They were not going to come out with "Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett drop by for a really small announcement regarding their newest project".

Fusel

TeoX85 I hope that was a joke because otherwise you're the biggest joke possible

I knew someone leaked the release date before but that's not Gaga's fault. There are 3 possibilities for a gain announcement regarding a new album:

1) new single (we just got it)

2) a tour supporting the album (obvsly no if you have common sense

3) the release date of the album (!!!)

What did you expect?

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived