Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheek to cheek is the best song on the album. Although im not a big fan of jazz, her powerful voice amazed me while listening to album. ( i skipped Tony's vocals tho nnn )

Anyway, i want her to use her clean and fresh voice on the next record. With electronic beats, it would be awesome.

Why not iTunes. :(

iTunes (Apple) normally doesn't like to pick up the difference between the MSRP and the sale price they offer unless the label directs them to lower the pricing. Amazon's just looking to up the traffic for their site really. I'm split to download this one though, I'd wind up having to buy Bang Bang still and then miss out on the Target songs  :cryga:

iTunes (Apple) normally doesn't like to pick up the difference between the MSRP and the sale price they offer unless the label directs them to lower the pricing. Amazon's just looking to up the traffic for their site really. I'm split to download this one though, I'd wind up having to buy Bang Bang still and then miss out on the Target songs  :cryga:

:cryga:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

CaliLilMonster

When's the last day to buy C2C and have it count towards first week sales?

And why is his discounted so much!?! Making us work for that #1  :hor:

codymonster

Already bought my copy from Target. Would it count anything if I bought just Bang Bang? Or would I have to buy the full album again? :toofunny:

Already bought my copy from Target. Would it count anything if I bought just Bang Bang? Or would I have to buy the full album again? :toofunny:

BUY THE FULL ALBUM again

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived