Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Get it done! I got mine today <3

No point in moaning about her chart success if you aren't going to do something about it. SUPPORT HER

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

ARTPOP = Major pop album release with highly anticipated new material after the extremely controversial last album

Cheek To Cheek = A side project album full of covers of Jazz classics

Why cant people realise that for a side project jazz album that is completely different from her previous work, it is doing spectacular. 

I have to disagree with that. I think CTC is a major album for her and is clearly as important to her as any of her other albums. She's literally spending all time promoting and talking about CTC, other than artRave.

But yes, this album's doing spectacularly well (better than my expectations tbqh) for a jazz genre.

Rollercoaster

I don't think we'll be able to guess charting positions from Itunes with this album. Because it's going to be mostly physicals.

I don't think we'll be able to guess charting positions from Itunes with this album. Because it's going to be mostly physicals.

Excited to see the UK charts next Sunday... and i never really get excited about the charts. I'm thinking top10 for sure.

Who knows, it might be a bit high brow for TXF,it would actually be better on Strictly Come Dancing ---- It's a bigger show has the perfect audience demographic and even a live dance band perfect for Jazz  :)

:nooo: All those Brucie fans lapping it up.

BornSimon

Yeah it should hopefully be top10 in the UK, I'm not sure about top5 because the promo in the UK has been all about the press reviews and a little bit of radio airplay, but the interview on Friday morning will hopefully give the album a nice push in the weekend.

buy it UK MONSTERS! GO! :)

Got it!! 18 Tracks in the deluxe for £12.99.... So excited to give it a listen! And FOUR Gaga solos! :)

enjoy!

A Star is Born ⭐

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived