💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

Just got my physical. They were stocking shelves and I made the guy go get it from the warehouse haha. Not deluxe though :/ I'll have to get another. Too bad.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I appreciate all these success that Cheek to Cheek has achieved, but didn't ARTPOP easily reached numerous #1s on iTunes? She's still one of the most powerful celebrities in the world, I don't think a #3 in the US is satisfying enough. Americans make it #1 please.

But I know it's doing good already, just strive for better.

NewYorkCity

I appreciate all these success that Cheek to Cheek has achieved, but didn't ARTPOP easily reached numerous #1s on iTunes? She's still one of the most powerful celebrities in the world, I don't think a #3 in the US is satisfying enough. Americans make it #1 please.

This is a jazz album you can't compare to ARTPOP, never ever.

Compare it with the previous jazz album by Tony (which featured A LOT of artists) and it only went somewhere between #5 and #10 before its release. This is not released yet and it is at #3. Let's not.

Tell me how many jazz albums have you seen lately expending days in the top10...

Diamond Heart

ARTPOP = Major pop album release with highly anticipated new material after the extremely controversial last album

Cheek To Cheek = A side project album full of covers of Jazz classics

Why cant people realise that for a side project jazz album that is completely different from her previous work, it is doing spectacular. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

HighwayGuy

I don't even watch X Factor but they should do a jazz week and give subtle C2C promo throughout :nooo:

inb4 Bobby already has it arranged  :flutter:

Who knows, it might be a bit high brow for TXF,it would actually be better on Strictly Come Dancing ---- It's a bigger show has the perfect audience demographic and even a live dance band perfect for Jazz  :)

That's such a good idea  :udidnt:  that would sell so many copies  :excited2:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived