Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

I JUST LISTENED 4 SONGS AND I AM SO AMAZED... WAITIN 23RD TO LISTENING THE REST :applause: PROUD OF MOMMA MONSTER 

SharGaga

Gave the album another listen. Lush Life and Bang Bang are Gaga's best songs tbh. She sang it like she wrote it. And you can hear her shriek/cry during Lush Life. Got legit tears in my eyes. :shy:

I usually don't like jazz (always thought of it as boring tbh) but I'm listening to C2C right now and i'm kinda enjoying it  :shy: (Probably in part to Gaga's voice)

Lara Croft

Ugh, Gaga's talking in Goody Goody is just amazing.  :flutter:

I didn't think I'd like this album as much as I do but it's just perfect.

TSUNAMI

Croatia got the album in the stores :yes: incredible album!

Fotor0919154941_zps6bb1b705.png

u gotta be kidding me? :emma: 

Already? :emma: 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS :legend: 

DanceInTheFlames

Still waiting for BBB  :cry:

But I guess I can wait and have a surprise when I buy the album at Target next week. 

asana15

Lady Gaga Speaks with 'CBS Sunday Morning'

Six years of working non-stop left singer-songwriter Lady Gaga exhausted, she tells Anthony Mason in an interview for CBS SUNDAY MORNING WITH CHARLES OSGOOD to be broadcast Sept. 21 (9:00 AM, ET) on the CBS Television Network.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/09/19/lady-gaga-speaks-with-cbs-sunday-morning/247445/

Listened to it on YouTube. My favourite songs: I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Nature Boy, Goody Goody, Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye, It Don't Mean a Thing and Bang Bang.

Sweet Jesus, the last chorus of Bang Bang  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  Consider me very, very, slayed.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived