Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

In the Cheek to Cheek era Gaga is being more vocal, more herself, more liberated. It's like she found a new direction towards a new life. I want Gaga to be this happy while making music, no matter which genre it is in future. I'm sure she'll experiment, 'cause she loves music in whole. She will make pop again, do rock and I guess, R&B and acoustic ballads, I want her to be herself in all of those. But, can I just say that this album is directly putting Gaga in the category of greatest female vocalists?! I mean, just listen to her... :eek:

GypsyPrince

Brandon is the stylist. Bobby is the manager

:giveup: drag my floppy monster ass. I was thinking of a name with B but forgot about it 

wow they really really know their target market. hsn aol?!  :lmao:

and it will be effective too. I'm happy because it seems like they have a clear marketing strategy and that implies organization and dedication. 

giskardsb

Her rendition of Lush Life is spectacular. It's like she took everthing she's lived the last 6 years and poured it into that song. She lives that song as well as anything she would have written herself.

OpusDiaboli666

getting really excited for the album all of a sudden. there are more songs that I like already than I thought I would and I haven´t even heard them all. 

bought two different versions, one of them I´m getting for my Dad as a gift bc he loves Jazz and also because then I can copy his and get Bang Bang off of my version and BBB from him. 

Wet Fire

So...we've heard the studio versions of Anything Goes, I Can't Give You Anything but Love and Nature Boy. Honestly, I can't tell how much impressed I am with Gaga's performance. She is a natural musician. Her voice is God-gifted. AG shows Gaga's playful vocals, ICGYABL has sensual vocals and NB has soft vocals. Three very good vocal performances. It keeps getting better with every release from the album. Can't wait for other songs omg. :giveup:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived