πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

I've been listening to Tony non-stop the past couple of weeks. I've always loved Jazz, but I never fully appreciated what an amazing singer Tony is. It's really such an honor that he asked Gaga to do an entire album with him, and I find their story so touching. This album is going to really show off a side of Gaga that we have always seen, but the general public hasn't. So glad this all came together, it's clearly been so cathartic for her and I think it will show in her future endeavors whatever they may be.

Except Gaga contacted him to do the album ;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I can't wait for this and the concert

Β 

the promo slays so much :') we are NAWT worthy!Β  :excited2:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Except Gaga contacted him to do the album ;)

Β 

Actually he asked her the first time they met in 2011 ---- It's in the Parade interviewΒ  :cool:

djBuffoon

I've been listening to Tony non-stop the past couple of weeks. I've always loved Jazz, but I never fully appreciated what an amazing singer Tony is. It's really such an honor that he asked Gaga to do an entire album with him, and I find their story so touching. This album is going to really show off a side of Gaga that we have always seen, but the general public hasn't. So glad this all came together, it's clearly been so cathartic for her and I think it will show in her future endeavors whatever they may be.Β 

:yes:

GypsyPrince

Brandon seems to be doing a very good job so far with regards to promo. Hope to see this continue for future albums. :applause:

Yassss appeal to all the old people who love Tony Bennett and still use AOL :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived