Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

geopang

When I see that 60% of the monsters won't buy this album... mess. It's Gaga's voice. finally shown in an entire album.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

When I see that 60% of the monsters won't buy this album... mess. It's Gaga's voice. finally shown in an entire album.

Only 13% on this site said they wouldn't buy C2C. How did you come up with 60%?

And, as always, the fans on GGD  don't really represent the casual fans and actually not the "monsters" at all. This forum is just a small, rather limited, slice of the fanbase.

OpusDiaboli666

This makes me less excited about it for some reason I don't know..but I like the small venue and her more elegant outfits..

Of course I'll buy the album (already preordered) because it's Gaga and her voice it's amazing, doubt I'll listen to it more than a few times though..

Rolodex of Hate

We all know that Cheek To Cheek was set to be released on September the 23rd, but if you visit the UK Amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cheek-Tony-Bennett-Lady-Gaga/dp/B00MFU3EUG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1410087095&sr=8-2&keywords=lady+gaga+cheek+to+cheek), it says it will be on the 22nd (my birthday :legend:)

So yay, a day early!!

We have no legal choice but to stan

Yup, that's common here because of the localised release days. I'll be travelling so I'll have to wait a whole week to hear it, unless I can grab free wi-fi somewhere :giveup:

Yeah! It will be released on the 19th across some European markets and Australia as well. Perhaps even the 17th in Japan? 

It's because different countries have different chart tracking weeks.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived