Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

Typically these types of exclusivity deals only allow for certain tracks to be acquired through limited channels, Target opted for two tracks only available at their chain while iTunes has Bang Bang. iTunes is usually pretty good with putting their exclusive songs up for single purchase though so you could snag it and just add it into your library alongside this edition!

Okay good.  :) 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I always don't find that cover appealing. There are tons of C2C related pics out there that is tons better than that.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Why does it say "Genre: Pop"? :huh:

For some reason the label is releasing this as a 'pop' album, it's listed the same on iTunes. They could literally own the jazz charts which is what has me wondering why they went for a different genre label.

Am I A Girl

When will it be up for preorder the VINYL on the US amazon website?,? Becuz my gram is gonna preorder it for my bday comig up and I would like to use the US site but I can't find it so I will have to use Canada version when will it be up on the US amazon

monsterdreams

I though all editions would be on preorder but maybe not.

I assume it will become available for preorder though :)

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Teal Ambition

ok thnx I will have my gram preorder it from Canada.. If u have a account on US amazon site can u use it on Canada site

You should be able to, I have an account on Amazon Canada and I've ordered from Amazon US before :)

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Am I A Girl
You should be able to, I have an account on Amazon Canada and I've ordered from Amazon US before :)
ok thnx sooo much,l on the vinyl it says number of discs: 1.. So does tht mean the vinyl won't be a double one it will only have one?? Because that's a lot of tracks to fit on a side A and B on just one vinyl

Teal Ambition

ok thnx sooo much,l on the vinyl it says number of discs: 1.. So does tht mean the vinyl won't be a double one it will only have one?? Because that's a lot of tracks to fit on a side A and B on just one vinyl

Np :) I'm not sure about the disc thing :/ I've never bought a vinyl

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived