Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Whispering

What else could it be? It's not like arenas will sell out :deadbanana:

You never know... :)  ;)

I'm sure the tour will be mostly in theatres, though. That type of show fits those types of venues.

Oh...and also some jazz festivals!! :party:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfRahul

Don't say that! :cry: Haha. I'm already hearing reports September is suppose to be be brutal, and it's already in the 50s here. I'm aaalll the way in the UP in Houghton. So, winter here is just monstrous x 10. Seeing as how last winter was the worst winter in 60 years (so they said), and we barely had a summer, I have a feeling this winter will be just as bad as last. Apparently that polar vortex is staying for a couple winters.

And yeah, I'm definitely assuming it'll be a theater type tour and no GA, which will be nice. It'll just be insane trying to get a ticket because the venues might be small in comparison to her regular tours.

YES the lana tickets at the masonic sold out in 15 minutes and ticketmaster was very slow loading.... imagine gaga

Allison M

I want expecting a big worldwide tour but good for them! I really hope they come to my city. I had to travel A TON for artRAVE and don't think i can do that again. At least not for this show.

Praying they'll come here to Peabody Opera House or Fox Theatre or something

£19.99 for the deluxe hard copy? Look I'm buying it, but £19.99?! What is in that thing?!?!

Saw that ---Unless they have put something extra special in there I reckon it's just a place holder price.

I would expect it to come down to about £13.99 or £14.99 for the release  :)

Vernier

Waiting to see the dates and the outfits she has in mind :flutter:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

GlamGorgeousGG

:giveup:  There's nothing I want more!  Just hope they tour here.  I was thinking it would be a 10-15 show tour within North America.  I'd be surprised if it were more done with Tony.

Psychedelic

I don' think they will go everywhere. I think it will be some dates in the US, Canada, UK, Japan and Australia. I can't see it having more than 20-30 dates. Tony Bennet is 85+ years old.

evgenigerm

lol People don't wear ball dresses and suits to jazz concerts. :smh:

I don't particular think that a g string, seashell bra and wings will fit in :haha:  , but everyday outfits will be more than fine.

As I wanted to mention, the performers at the jazz concert, I think that Tony Bennett won't wear a seashell bra for sure, but he still might surprise us  :ohwell:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived