Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

One Five Ten

I can see these shows being entirely seated, smaller venues at more expensive prices.

Each major city in the US, Europe, Australia and Japan getting 1 or 2 shows each MAX. 30-40 dates. The tour cannot go on for that long, Tony is 87 and Gaga has to move on to her next pop album.

Also, how do we know this is even an announcement? Could she just mean that the next time she returns to Australia, Cheek to Cheek will be released (ie. A way of slipping in a mention of the album during the show - rather than a tour announcement? :flop:)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how Tony will deal with objects being thrown at him on stage :emma:

Ā 

I wonder what happens when Gaga fans meet Tony'sĀ  :teehee:

coming for the artrave's wig

photo-347.gif?_r=1408290961

not really exited for this tour tho

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

EdgeofTeeth

Praying it's a theater tour tbh, that would be so intimate and amazing that I can't even imagine.

HausOfRahul

I was really hoping it wouldn't be until spring next year, as unlikely as that sounded. :omg: I'm assuming it will begin January-February? Our winters have been awful lately in Michigan and the idea of driving 5 hours to chicago is not something I want to do.

OMG UR FROM MI TOO. ugh this winter is supposed to be terrible and i really hope they do it at the masonic or something nice and classy. Lana did her concert stop there this year and it is soooo beautiful (but holds like 3,500 if there is no GA and it is just seats)

evgenigerm

The Cheek To Cheek Ball is coming!

Well it'll be a ball for sureĀ  :lolgaga:Ā  I mean a real ball - dresses and suits.

Whispering

You mean like a big 60+ dates world tour? :confused::huh:

Ā 

No, I'm sure it will be a smaller theatre-type tour. Select cities, select dates smaller venues, and probably higher priced tickets. :)

Weasel

Praying it's a theater tour tbh, that would be so intimate and amazing that I can't even imagine.

What else could it be? It's not like arenas will sell out :deadbanana:Ā 

CannaeDrive

I wonder how Tony will deal with objects being thrown at him on stage :emma:

It will be mainly an adult show, no kids allowedĀ  :fan:Ā 

Ā 

/jk

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ƃā€šĀ£19.99 for the deluxe hard copy? Look I'm buying it, but ƃā€šĀ£19.99?! What is in that thing?!?!

Whispering

Well it'll be a ball for sureĀ  :lolgaga:Ā  I mean a real ball - dresses and suits.

Ā 

lol People don't wear ball dresses and suits to jazz concerts. :smh:

Ā 

I don't particular think that aĀ g string, seashell braĀ and wings will fit in :haha:Ā Ā , but everyday outfits will be more than fine.

lavenderblondee

OMG UR FROM MI TOO. ugh this winter is supposed to be terrible and i really hope they do it at the masonic or something nice and classy. Lana did her concert stop there this year and it is soooo beautiful (but holds like 3,500 if there is no GA and it is just seats)

Ā 

Don't say that! :cry: Haha. I'm already hearing reports September is suppose to be be brutal, and it's already in the 50s here. I'm aaalll the way in the UP in Houghton. So, winter here is just monstrous x 10. Seeing as how last winter was the worst winter in 60 years (so they said), and we barely had a summer, I have a feeling this winter will be just as bad as last. Apparently that polar vortex is staying for a couple winters.

And yeah, I'm definitely assuming it'll be a theater type tour and no GA, which will be nice. It'll just be insane trying to get a ticket because the venues might be small in comparison to her regular tours.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived