đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In your opinion what is the best thing that happened in this era?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
liberacorpus

Swinefest

Robert Wilson collab aka the unreachable epicness of Gaga Portraits

GUY video

The day Aura leaked, SwineFest, G.U.Y video, SXSW interview/performance, the actual album (which I adore) and the Inez and Vinoodh photo-shoots. 

Applause at the VMAs (even if she didn't get to follow through with her original vision for the performance).

Also, as often as I like to forget it, the album isn't all that terrible. Applause, Aura, and DWUW are some of my favorite Gaga songs ever.

Pain of fame1

Exactly :hehe:

Aura demo

Swine at SXSW

DWUW feat Christina

ARTPOP at Swinefest

Get rid of J&D

I'm unsure about MANiCURE and Fashion! but I think they would fit better on the B-sides album...

I mean what happens to everybody saying ARTPOP swinefest is way better? The only difderent thing is the beggining and the he hes, right?

scrappy

I mean what happens to everybody saying ARTPOP swinefest is way better? The only difderent thing is the beggining and the he hes, right?

+drums and her voice sounds soft as opposed to the slightly robotic autotuned studio version.

Better Day

She doesn't repeat the chorus twice in the second chorus, She didn't add the beat in the first half of the bridge, She didn't have the He he in the choruses, she made the hehes (which I prefer) quieter in the studio version

Together You And I!

1. G.U.Y. music video

2. SXSW Keynote Interview

3. DWUW performance at Alan Carr 

4. the promotional run for Applause (the excitement of the fans at that time was incomparable, something barely seen this year) 

Ronk

For me it's the Swinefest  :legend:

Yaaaaas.  Totally epic.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Jewels n Drugs
Swinefest, G.U.Y. video, ARTPOP at Jimmy Fallon, the Venus Wig, both I&V photoshoots :legend:
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived