💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you tired of gaga's wigs?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

well I will be completely lonely with my opinion but I just loathe how she changes the wigs all the time... :noparty:

I hate that she doesn't have her signature look anymore... well for non fans she has and it's still TF look which is already ridiculous after 5 years... :fail:

but ARTPOP for sure didn't have that look (no it didn't and don't try to prove me wrong, I'm aware of the Seashell Girl but it still was too rarely used and nobody outside the fanbase connects Gaga with it)  :fat:

I would love for the Seashell Girl look AND Venus wig OR brunette wig to be used more throughout the era, but I guess Gaga didn't want it with that "I'm every icon" idea to not be a slave of one look per era but that was a complete miss imo... :awkney:

people work on a memory/imprint mode and she's not gonna change that (she even said in TF era that she wants to imprint herself into people's mind with a look, where did that go ?)

:lana:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

That one is actually sort of pretty since it has pastel pink streaks. Much better than the one she wears now.

Maybe the first time she wore it, but all the declinations of it are ugly.

Same it looks like a bear covered in fudge died on her head

IKR !

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Alien Tulip

she even said in TF era that she wants to imprint herself into people's mind with a look, where did that go ?)

Exactly and I loved how she even wore a few outfits over and over again (crystal origami, bubble etc) to make it more memorable and a trademark. Gaga hasn't marked a trademark after the fame monster era and when you ask people how lady gaga looks now they will still say blonde bangs and hair bow. Gaga wearing different wigs and looking different every other day is starting to become boring.

somechick

Exactly and I loved how she even wore a few outfits over and over again (crystal origami, bubble etc) to make it more memorable and a trademark. Gaga hasn't marked a trademark after the fame monster era and when you ask people how lady gaga looks now they will still say blonde bangs and hair bow. Gaga wearing different wigs and looking different every other day is starting to become boring.

Oh well, people still know her then so her original "brand" worked....doesn't really matter how she looks now. ;) I think for ARTPOP there has been many more wig changes, but I guess it's what she was going for. Maybe next album she'll just use a couple again. Who knows. Either way, I don't mind.

Brooke Hoegan

yes, preach :legend:

some may call it originality but to me when people simply don't know how you look recently... is just very not good for you :ohno:

ChasingGhosts

I love her use of wigs but I think she needs to be more consistent with them. Everyone I know loves the Seashell Girl wig and recognises her with it but it could've had so much more impact if she wore it more.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Brooke Hoegan

Oh well, people still know her then so her original "brand" worked....doesn't really matter how she looks now. ;) I think for ARTPOP there has been many more wig changes, but I guess it's what she was going for. Maybe next album she'll just use a couple again. Who knows. Either way, I don't mind.

yeah I know it was what she was aiming for but I don't see many andvantages from this idea...

and it's not good they see her from the past because... well they'll only remember her from the past... it's like " Lady Gaga = blond hairbow + shoulder pad jacket = Just Dance, Poker Face... but was is she doing now ? "

I would love it if there were some consistency. Like TF had blonde. TFM had yellow. BTW had skunk and teal. ARTPOP has everything. But I don't hate it.

Miel

I actually like the constancy of change that came with Born This Way/ However, as opposed to ARTPOP, it seemed much more categorized.

I understand that the extreme changes in ARTPOP were intended, but the small technicalities seemed kind of off to me (quality of wigs, rehashing of old looks). I really love the look she's got now, though- the dark hair and all that.

3 points in and ready for more

wahkeenasitka

Personally I think it's great that she's sticking to one basic look right now.. the black hair with the short bangs.. I think it's a great idea for her to just look classic and natural for a while. But, I do admit that I'm getting bored of it.. 

degenerate

Yep I agree. I feel like her real hair is about shoulder length now (total estimate) so maybe she'll start doing that soon. Although her wig placement has been better lately as opposed to like October '13 - February '14 where every wig she wore looked like it was dropped on her from 5 feet above her

Archived