Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HIT FX Talks about VMAS and Gaga

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Antichrist

i meant ur avi + sig is wannabe marilyn manson, they look identical except this one is more contrived and i guess meets the level of tackiness as you. and you started this with your condescending ass attitude, telling me to sit down? :wtf: ur just a b---h. 

Sis, what does my set have to do with anything right now? Meß.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

why do you guys have meltdowns over everything?

if u dont like her anymore and dont care about her and think shell never "come back" Why.gif

just asking  :sweat:  :roll:

The only artist that really deserves the VOTY is Sia and that is all I have to say :later:

preach 

Excuse me?! :fail:  :lmao:  :toofloppy:

It was actually nominated for best female video and best pop video, not video of the year. Still the video was dull :wtf:

Economy

The VMAS haven't been great since 2003. When I do watch it, it's for Gaga. I watch her performance and then I find something else to watch. I can't sit through the bad performances and predictable wins. It isn't interesting anymore. I feel the same way about other award shows (Oscars, Grammys, Billboard, & AMAs).

Grammy wins are hardly predictable. Its not always the most popular ones that win :coffee:

Economy

I mean if you want me to list out every reason that the video is horrid were gonna be here for awhile. If they were gonna nominate a Katy Video they should have gone with the visually stunning Unconditionally, but instead they went with Dark Horse. The commercial success and back up plan that she didn't even want originally. Now im not saying that its ot an OK video, but compared to some of the other ones released this year it fails. But DH is just one example of them nominating something because of its commercial value. Fancy, Problem, Happy, Talk Dirty... and the list goes on

Am i the only one here who loves Dark Horse? :huh:

boomsheekie

I wish some of the members here would just get banned because I'm so done with them spreading constant Gaga hate + putting her down. :smh: I don't want this site to turn into a LM.com, buut oh my god if you dislike everything she does and if ur such a mr know-it-all expert leave this forum, deal with it or just go join some gossip ATRL :rip:

I think these negative fans, if theyre even fans, should just go to atrl. They always ruin all the eras. They ruined the btw era w the constant negativity and nagging.

Cocaine Heart

I wish some of the members here would just get banned because I'm so done with them spreading constant Gaga hate + putting her down. :smh: I don't want this site to turn into a LM.com, buut oh my god if you dislike everything she does and if ur such a mr know-it-all expert leave this forum, deal with it or just go join some gossip ATRL :rip:

:tea:

We going to boo

Dangerous Man

mess mess mess everywhere

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Stefani328

Grammy wins are hardly predictable. Its not always the most popular ones that win :coffee:

At last year Grammys I knew who was going to win big. It was obvious Lorde would win big and Adele the year before. All the nominees aren't.  Album of the Year, is always a big surprise, but song, record, etc not so much.

Emvee

At last year Grammys I knew who was going to win big. It was obvious Lorde would win big and Adele the year before. All the nominees aren't. Album of the Year, is always a big surprise, but song, record, etc not so much.

This is very true. Like of course "Somebody that I used to know would" and "we are young" would win the major categories at the 2013 grammys, but who figured Mumford and sons would win AOTY? Grammys periodically throw in that curve ball AOTY. Like ****ing Arcade Fire :sweep:

Didymus

Suddenly the VMAs are ****. They were **** when she was winning, and they are **** now. Stop being hypocrites.

This :worship:

Robotboy

i dont think she'll ever be "back". sorry

don't be sorry, unless its for yourself :hug:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived