💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Craziest rumor about Gaga you ever heard?

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

There have been some crazy rumors about Gaga over the years. Most notorious is the one that she has a dick. :classy: But what are some other insane ones you can think of?

I remember several years ago there was a rumor that she wanted to amputate her leg for fashion. :rip: That's gotta be the craziest I can remember. Also that she was planning on having dead bodies on stage at the Monster Ball.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

'Lady Gaga was/is a man'

The fact some people still say it...

Obv those people are deluded tbph :laughga:

Or just have no idea how to identify between genders :awkney:

The Child

That ARTPOP is a flop

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Altair

That she deliberately made ARTPOP sound bad (not IMO) so she could prove something to her label or something.

Poker

That she wanted to cut her leg off, yeah.

A few month back I was going to college in bus and two random persons started talking about her and how she had a dick lmao and that she's crazy. 

Kindness rules all.

Batwings

That the Fame perfume was actually going to smell like blood and semen. Also, I believe there was some rumor once about her creating a performance that would use actual corpses? I remember people believing that and calling her disrespectful and a terrible person, lol.

Microscope

There was one where the haters said that she canceled her tour and faked her hip injury because the Born This Way Ball was flopping. :fail:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Once a newspaper started the rumour that she was going to amputate one arm and one leg for her (then) next music video

It was during the Fame Monster era

Archived