Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades the VMAs via tweet; brags the MV views of Roar

Haus

Featured Posts

Logan

Fact of the Day:

Katy Perry is the only major pop star without a video of the year

i7wCiy88cVvHN.gif

Is it bad that I want to throw those children off a cliff? 

i7wCiy88cVvHN.gif

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

If anything, Unconditionally was her best video this era and it got brushed off so quickly :rip:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Bebe

Fact of the Day:

Katy Perry is the only major pop star without a video of the year

i7wCiy88cVvHN.gif

Apart from that time in 2011 when she won VOTY for Firework.

Ray of Light

Apart from that time in 2011 when she won VOTY for Firework.

Payola :giveup: Cakes :giveup: Luke :giveup: ?! How the hell did that happen & I didn't even know. I'm sad now.

FameHungry

But Dark Horse was nominated. She should be lucky she got nominated at all with those "music videos" of hers   :smh:

Ray of Light

But Dark Horse was nominated. She should be lucky she got nominated at all with those "music videos" :smh:

Sis, Queen Katy HATES Dark Horse. She tried to make Uncle happen, tried to release WOA, literally accepted defeat on Twitter when she announced that DH was the next single, tried to sabbotage it with that tacky video, now this. she hates it :deadbanana:

FameHungry

Sis, Queen Katy HATES Dark Horse. She tried to make Uncle happen, tried to release WOA, literally accepted defeat on Twitter when she announced that DH was the next single, tried to sabbotage it with that tacky video, now this. she hates it :deadbanana:

Oh right. This explains a lot :laughga:

I'm sorry but neither Roar or Dark Horse deserves any video awards ... Both were tacky as hell ... The last MV Katy made that maybe deserves a VOTY award imo was ET, Dark Horse could have been such a memorable video but they decided to make a plastic video with cheetos and twinkies ... At least the song was good ... Roar on the other hand  :eww: ...

I've never been pressed about Katy's success until now ... I mean seriously ... How does a video like Turn Down For What and Dark Horse etc get nominated and the good sis Applause didn't even get one? I know both songs were bigger hits but it's not like Applause wasn't a hit at all ...

Dunk96

If Gaga shaded them, there would probably be yet another 20+ page thread where everyone is offering vapid arguments about whether or not Gaga should be able to shade anyone.

PatrickMonster

kinda disgusting tbh... that's why she wont ever get a Grammy... 

Diamond Heart

I really dont get why people are taking this so seriously? Who cares is she shaded the VMA's?  :toofunny: 
i mean yeah its a bit ungrateful, but its not the end of the world. If Gaga got nominated, most people on here would be laughing at Katy, but since gaga didnt, its like people are angry with her lmao

Chill out folks.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Prometheus

Unconditionally deserved to be nominated over the other two tacky videos. It actually had very nice imagery. 

Agreed.

Archived