đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why do Gaga fans like Lana, (Vice-Versa(KIND OF))?

mucinex

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfGuy

Cake+Stache+Princess Die? well, maybe it was princess die? that has a lana kind of quality to it

a person doesn't have to like only one genre of music. gaga and lana don't need to have similarities in order for monsters to like lana/lana fans to like gaga. Maybe its the fact that their so different that makes fans like them. its no rocket science, they both make amazing music and are a huge part of internet culture 

Seeka

They are rather similar, but not in looks or ways, but in themes. And Marina is also in this triangle.

Gaga, Lana, and Marina all talk about very similar subjects.

They all have songs about fame

They all have songs related to their fathers

They all have songs about horrible men in their lives

They all have songs about women and their roles

Lana and Gaga talk constantly about New York.

They are similar, just not obviously similar.

mucinex

a person doesn't have to like only one genre of music. gaga and lana don't need to have similarities in order for monsters to like lana/lana fans to like gaga. Maybe its the fact that their so different that makes fans like them. its no rocket science, they both make amazing music and are a huge part of internet culture 

:) agree

SonOfAphrodite

I discovered Lana through itunes when the single Born To Die was released way back in January 2012 and it was the weekly free single  :toofunny:  It was also during the post-BTW blackout haha I instantly fell in love with her  :wub:

mucinex

They are rather similar, but not in looks or ways, but in themes. And Marina is also in this triangle.

Gaga, Lana, and Marina all talk about very similar subjects.

They all have songs about fame

They all have songs related to their fathers

They all have songs about horrible men in their lives

They all have songs about women and their roles

Lana and Gaga talk constantly about New York.

They are similar, just not obviously similar.

erm, well marina goes more toward Hollywood not NY, never heard NY come out of her mouth :emma: am i a flop marina fan?

Hexxx

Both have creative visions and story telling.

Plus they're weird :fan:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Seeka

erm, well marina goes more toward Hollywood not NY, never heard NY come out of her mouth :emma: am i a flop marina fan?

Um... Noticed how I put down Lana and Gaga instead of they? Please take some time to read.

mucinex

Um... Noticed how I put down Lana and Gaga instead of they? Please take some time to read.

im a lil slow :emma::flop:

inuborg

I dont categorize myself as a Gaga fan who likes Lana, I am a music fan who likes both Gaga and Lana. 

There is a difference ;)

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Benji

Well Gaga fan wise it helps that Lana released her music when Gaga fans started looking for new music.

For gays in general I'd say that it's because she sings about a lot of our common obsessions; men, money, beauty etc

Archived