Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where have you been as Aura leaked?

ShadesOfCool

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

The title should be "Where were you when Aura Leaked?" :)

I was in the car on the way home from my best friends birthday dinner and I read a tweet on twitter and literally almost crashed the car I got so excited.. blasted it the whole way home and I was screaming ad wow what a night omg

Andy McQueen

I will never forget that ever - because I had a job interview that day and I was SO FREAKING NERVOUS (and I also cried the night before because of private problems etc.) and then I turned the computer on in the morning with no idea whatsever and I heard the intro of Aura for the first time and I loved it so much and then all my nervosity was gone, it was such a relief. I listened to it a few more times than I had to get up and had a good mood right away. It felt like magic (and I knew from the start it was Gaga who leaked it herself, I just could feel it).

Miranda Sings

I got home from a rehearsal and logged onto GGD and it was everywhere. It was so exciting and unexpected! I remember listening and being really confused, but once that chorus hit :legend:

Shaney

I went out for a run and i came back took a shower, and that whole time Aura had leaked :rip:  If only I knew..

But when I did find out, I was squealing and screaming and laughing and spazzing

Archived